~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

(I like Peeta.
smile.png
)

(Me to, couple of my friends are in between I'm just like Peeta! cuz Gale killed Prim D: (Well sorta)

(Oooo, you might wanna put that under spoiler alert because some people havent read the books. Lol.)
((BROKEN. WHERE ARE YOU.))

"Is that it?" Jinx asked. "I thought it would be bigger."
"Ohh, it is bigger." Seth replied. The whole rest of the camp came into view about then. There were 10 cabins, each anout the size of a 3-car garage, arranged in a circle around a large central fire pit. There was a cluster of several smaller buildings off to one side. These were the barns for the animals that provided most of the food for the camp, and the sheds that housed the tools and equipment nesicary to keep the animals and the buildings in good shape. Seth gently touched down near the fire pit and lowered his body once again to allow Jinx to dismount easily.

"Ohh, it is bigger." Seth replied. The whole rest of the camp came into view about then. There were 10 cabins, each anout the size of a 3-car garage, arranged in a circle around a large central fire pit. There was a cluster of several smaller buildings off to one side. These were the barns for the animals that provided most of the food for the camp, and the sheds that housed the tools and equipment nesicary to keep the animals and the buildings in good shape. Seth gently touched down near the fire pit and lowered his body once again to allow Jinx to dismount easily.

Selena noisely followed them and gasped when she saww the camp where was she?

"Is that it?" Jinx asked. "I thought it would be bigger."

"Ohh, it is bigger." Seth replied.  The whole rest of the camp came into view about then.  There were 10 cabins, each anout the size of a 3-car garage, arranged in a circle around a large central fire pit.  There was a cluster of several smaller buildings off to one side.  These were the barns for the animals that provided most of the food for the camp, and the sheds that housed the tools and equipment nesicary to keep the animals and the buildings in good shape.  Seth gently touched down near the fire pit and lowered his body once again to allow Jinx to dismount easily.
Jinx jumped off his head and shifted back into her usual form, looking around with wide eyes. Lacey landed next to her and sat down next to her foot. "I didn't know there were so many people like us!" she said in wonder. "They are all shapeshifters?"

Jinx jumped off his head and shifted back into her usual form, looking around with wide eyes. Lacey landed next to her and sat down next to her foot. "I didn't know there were so many people like us!" she said in wonder. "They are all shapeshifters?"
Seth shifted back as well, and said "No, they're not all shapeshifters. Some have elemental powers like fire, water, and so on, and some of them can speak to animals." He looked around again, then said "Hmm... I wonder where everyone is?"

Back
Top Bottom