~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

(Can I Join?
wee.gif
)

Name: Fiki (Fee-Kee)
Power: can teleport
Appearance: Long pitch black dark night hair and One blood red eye and a brown mud dark eye. She has razor sharp claws and fangz and she doesnt like talking talking alot to people.
Personality: dark and quit she keeps to herself and at very big moments or drama moments she is always calm. She is fearless and doesnt care about pain.
Other Info: She was abandon as a child then some foster parents took her in but they abused her terribley and her foster siblings bullied her all the time she ran away and starved herself to death and when she was about to just die she was saved by a guy named Kelie who is actually her brother and he told her everything about her birth parents.
BYC Username: AngryChicken14

(Can I Join?
wee.gif
)

Appearance: Long pitch black dark night hair and One blood red eye and a brown mud dark eye. She has razor sharp claws and fangz and she doesnt like talking talking alot to people.
Personality: dark and quit she keeps to herself and at very big moments or drama moments she is always calm. She is fearless and doesnt care about pain.
Other Info: She was abandon as a child then some foster parents took her in but they abused her terribley and her foster siblings bullied her all the time she ran away and starved herself to death and when she was about to just die she was saved by a guy named Kelie who is actually her brother and he told her everything about her birth parents.

and then the abuseive foster parents found her and tried to shoot her but they instead got Kelie then Fiki killed the foster parents and ran off.

(Can I Join?
wee.gif
)

My persons is 14 too about to turn 15 her name is Jessie.

You can join but teleport is not one of the powers. Please pick a different one. Thanks.
smile.png

Diana laughed and kept flying.

Adam ran out, looking for Callie. "Callie!?" He called.

Back
Top Bottom