~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

Callie let go of the arrow just as Kira hit her, it flew through the air and embedded itself in the Witch's chest. Her head smashed into the tree, making her see stars, but she got to her feet none-the-less.

There was a big thundering noise coming from the woods behind Jessie as she ran. She kept going. The noise turned out to be the charging of a 15-foot tall elephant coming up behind her. Without warning, it reached down its big trunk and, still running, wrapped it snugly but not tightly around her torso; then it started lifting her up off the ground. Before she could think of what to do, it brought her up to its eye level. Then it winked at her and she could hear "don't worry Jess, its me." She could tell it was Seth. Then he reached around and placed her on his back as they continued towards where they saw the Witch fly when she took off chaing Madge.

The arrow that Callie shot went into the Witch's lung. She choked more. She was about to die.

Adam got furious and went after Kira.

"Whatever." The Witch coughed up.

Adam relaxed.

(Sorry guys. I haven't been on lately. I've been super busy. I also may not be on for the whole weekend this weekend.)

Back
Top Bottom