~*The Outsiders... RP*~ SECOND IN COMMAND up for grabs!

can i join?
Name:Fire
Power: control fire(obiously)
Appearance:icy blue eyes with black hair
Personality:she is different depending on her mood
Other Info:she is Crystal's twin
BYC Username:Brisingr
Name:Crystal
Power:shapeshifter( werewolf and dragon)
Appearance:icy blue eyes with black hair
Personality:she is different depending on her mood
Other Info:she is Fire's twin
BYC Username:Brisingr

hi, can i join?
Name: Alexa
Power: Shapeshifter: Dragon and Pheonix (mythical bird) as a pheonix, she can burst into flames, is completely fireproof, can sing beautifully, and her tears can heal any wound. as a dragon, she can breathe fire and ice, fly (obviously) and she has extremely sharp senses (good eyesight, hearing, sense of smell etc.)
Rank: second-in-command if it's still open, Warrior if it's not.
Appearance: she has calf-length red hair (she has never cut it, except the bangs) and deep brown eyes. she has really long eyelashes. look at pix for rest (i drew all the pix myself, sorry if they aren't very good :/)
Personality: her good side: she's noble, strong, kind, good at listening to others, and has a cool head under pressure. (AKA she doesn't panic). her bad side: she has an uncontrollable temper, she's more than a little vain, and is a bit proud. she is usually calm, and kind, but she can be feirce.
Other Info: she has a lot of grace, and a beautiful singing voice. she can read and write, and also fight with a sword or daggar. she preffers her daggar, however. she can throw anything for a great distance and hve stunning accuracy.
BYC Username: CayugaLover
Human pix
Pheonix pix
Dragon pix
LOL ignore the foot...

Name: Lexi
Power: shapeshifter: Owl and black panther
Appearence:

i'm sorry, i don't have a picture of her in panther form :(
Personality: she's usually quiet, but can be feirce if needed. is extremely stubborn. most people consider her wise.
other Info: she can use a spear, and is Alexa's sister. she can read and write.
BYC username: CayugaLover

Name: Nicole (usually called Nikki)
Power: power over fire, she's best friends with Alexa. they use their powers together, as dragons and pheonixes can make fire and Nikki can control it.
Appearence:

Personality: she's funny and smart, but occationally she snaps at people.
other Info: can fight with bow and arrows.
BYC username: CayugaLover

Madge awoke with a start, shivering at her dream; she was glad she hadn't screamed. She lay watching the rise and fall of Adams chest, he'd fallen asleep sitting up the nerd. Madge giggled, nudging him. "Adam, get up! It's like 1 in the afternoon, how late did we stay up last night?"

Adam blinked a couple of times. He thought, "I don't really remember." He sat up. "I don't even remember where were at." He looked around and then up at the sky. He said, "It's almost two actually."

@Bris & Cayuga: Haven't forgotten about your forums! I'll add them soon!

Madge yawned, she seemed to be bouncing with energy now. "Who cares where we are?" She commented sitting up and crossing her legs as she looked at him.

Back
Top Bottom