The Peep A Lot Gang was Introduced to Cantaloupe Guts

My DD's silkies pounced on the cantilope guts I gave them the other day
gig.gif
no hesitation there at all...gave them romaine lettuce yesterday and they picked at it like..."umm do we have to?Why isn't it shredded up like last time?"
lol.png
same pickyness with the sunflower seeds and yoghurt
roll.png

They did enjoy the leftover corn and mashed potatoes today though....sheesh..next thing I will be shopping just for them!

Quote:
gig.gif

She has always pecked on a vertical surface. When the gang was 5 days old in the giant rubber brooder, she'd be pecking away while everybody slept. You could hear her: Peck...PeckPeckPeck.....Peck. The hubby wanted to know what she was doing and I told him she was tapping out secret messages to aliens - so we named her Morse Code.

Quote:
gig.gif

She has always pecked on a vertical surface. When the gang was 5 days old in the giant rubber brooder, she'd be pecking away while everybody slept. You could hear her: Peck...PeckPeckPeck.....Peck. The hubby wanted to know what she was doing and I told him she was tapping out secret messages to aliens - so we named her Morse Code.

yuckyuck.gif

I love the 2nd pic. "Um, what is it? I dunno. You eat it. No, you eat it"
lol.png

How can you tell them apart? They look identical.

I can tell them apart when they stop moving. Each one has a distinguishable facial feature.

Quote:
Oops! That's my arm resting on my knee!

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHA I didn't even see it that way but I just burst out into laughter after going back and re-viewing the image HAHAHAH and the chickens in retrospect in this particular image also look a bit frazzled and confused and/or even could look slightly offended :p Kids are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom