The Pita Pinta Asturiana

Today is very weird here. A thunderstorm band moves south of us-- we have clouds and light rain. South of us had rain and wind.

The lowest for last night was 90F. We go to 108F today so I will need to monitor the chickens and add water if needed.
It looks like it could be a thunderstorm coming from your direction. Really muggy. Night temps 85 107 today. But they are usually 4 degrees off which should put us back at 110 like yesterday.
Yesterday temps and wind was scary.

It looks like it could be a thunderstorm coming from your direction. Really muggy. Night temps 85 107 today. But they are usually 4 degrees off which should put us back at 110 like yesterday.
Yesterday temps and wind was scary.
It is definitely not the normal heat wave!

Hi everyone! I have a ppa cockerel and would like to get my hands on a couple of pullets in spring. Well, I’d really like them now lol, but my husband doesn’t want littles over winter. Please reach out in the new year if you will have some!

Attachments

• DA0A11C1-012B-43B2-9167-FEA45EA53F4A.jpeg
    DA0A11C1-012B-43B2-9167-FEA45EA53F4A.jpeg
    623.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! I have a ppa cockerel and would like to get my hands on a couple of pullets in spring. Well, I’d really like them now lol, but my husband doesn’t want littles over winter. Please reach out in the new year if you will have some!
He looks like a nice boy.

There are a couple of people with them in the Sacramento- placerville area

Back
Top Bottom