Well hey, hi, and how ya doin?

It's going to be another weekend hustling in the heat. This morning I'll be picking up 15-20 Jumbo Pekin, and potentially some Khaki Campbell. Ducklings are selling like hotcakes right now. I've made a couple hundred dollar profit in the last few days, and should make another $100 between two folks scheduled to come over today. That's profit, not sales, and post expenses. Best part, is I'm still able to be competitively priced with the birds and am not price gouging. I've just been able to buy in bulk and nickle and dime them away. The nickle and dimes are just coming fast.

I'm getting on average $10 per duckling, while on average only paying $3.50 each. I sold a guy 4 ducklings, and gave him one for free. Total came out to be $40 or $8/duckling... even giving him a free ducking, I still profited $4.25 per bird. Those where 3 week old ducklings too. I could have gotten more if i wanted to.

I don't really like selling stuff. Mostly because my morals get in the way. I wouldn't sell it if I wouldn't buy it. Now, these people are paying more than I would obviously, but they're not buying in bulk either. So far I've bought 2 people out, and looking to do the same this morning. They get to sell their birds in one shot and seem happy, while I'm running around slightly crazy to make a profit, and also happy with it.

This breeding pin IS going to be paid for by a 110% hustle. :)
I wish I lived closer to you! I would definitely buy some of those beautiful Anconas from you!

If you could get a better picture that'd be great. Day olds feet are sometimes a little funky since they can be in some odd positions inside the egg. In my experience it usually clears up after a day or so. It could also be curled feet, better pictures would help.
1586609916605511231505.jpg
it's not to bad. She can stand and somewhat walk. Just looking for a way to fix it.

Attachments

• 1586609977255301132169.jpg
    1586609977255301132169.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1
I ended up losing the lethargic one early this morning but the rest are performing their morning zoomies act so I’m just happy the rest are all good! Thanks for asking 😊 I have no idea what was up with the one with the shakes yesterday. It was perfectly normal last night when I got home :idunno
So sorry you lost one :hugs

Back
Top Bottom