Goooood afternoon everyone!

These duck eggs are driving me crazy. All 6 have external pips (and the first two have had external pips since Friday sometime.) When they say ducks are slow hatchers, they really mean it. It's technically only day 27, but my chicks always seem to hatch a day or two early in my incubators so maybe we'll start to see some baby ducks today.

Goooood afternoon everyone!

These duck eggs are driving me crazy. All 6 have external pips (and the first two have had external pips since Friday sometime.) When they say ducks are slow hatchers, they really mean it. It's technically only day 27, but my chicks always seem to hatch a day or two early in my incubators so maybe we'll start to see some baby ducks today.
They really do take forever!

As of about half an hour ago we have two ducklings out! Looks like fawn and white runners. I can see the bills on two more eggs. One has a dark beak so I'll be either blue or black, and the other is another fawn and white. I'm so excited!!
We will require Pics you know!

Good morning everyone. Today we have a Silkied bantam cockerel. This is from A'pollo x Ursula and his colors are just like A'pollo did at that age.

20200426_195914.jpg
20200427_075923.jpg

Back
Top Bottom