I broke my small toe yesterday and it's got me feeling like a big babby. Did y'all know that little tiny thing had so much feeling? My foot swelled in a way that it feels like the ball of my foot is on the wrong durn side. I'm not a happy thumper right now.
I hope you heal up quick, those little toesies hurt like hell

I broke my small toe yesterday and it's got me feeling like a big babby. Did y'all know that little tiny thing had so much feeling? My foot swelled in a way that it feels like the ball of my foot is on the wrong durn side. I'm not a happy thumper right now.
OH that is pain full I broke my little toe years a go a horse threw me into a tree.

OH that is pain full I broke my little toe years a go a horse threw me into a tree.
:frow Good morning Donkeydew, have a great day
Ouch. I broke the toe next to the big one by kicking a chest in the dark. T had just st after to get better a couple weeks later and a horse stepped on it. Your horse story reminded me.
:frow Good morning Lisa, have a great day

Good Morning everyone!
@Pyxis Do you have anymore pictures of emus when they are babies and growing up?! I need to live vicariously through you for the time being. 😂

@Tooshay89 I had one like that and it was very lethargic. I wish I would of forced some Vitamins and liquids on her sooner but I had my hands full with sick ones when they arrived. She still may not of made it but it would of gave her more of a chance I’m sure.

Good Morning everyone!
@Pyxis Do you have anymore pictures of emus when they are babies and growing up?! I need to live vicariously through you for the time being. 😂

@Tooshay89 I had one like that and it was very lethargic. I wish I would of forced some Vitamins and liquids on her sooner but I had my hands full with sick ones when they arrived. She still may not of made it but it would of gave her more of a chance I’m sure.

I may have to put my little duck down today. This morning he was worse. He's obviously not growing at all. His eyes were glued shut again, his right leg doesn't work so if he tries to walk, he just flips over on his belly and can't get back up. He can't get to food or water, it's really sad. I don't know what else to do.

Good Morning everyone!

:frow Good morning Jaykay, have a great day.

So sorry Tooshay, unfortunately it sometimes happens during the hatch :hugs

Back
Top Bottom