Bob I am glad to hear your wife is doing better I hope she goes home soon.now it is picture time lol flock #2 seeking shade. Flock #1 Wally standing guard. Lol

Attachments

• 20200616_154801.jpg
    20200616_154801.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200614_102407.jpg
    20200614_102407.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 5
Bob I am just now catching up a bit and read about Sue. Thankfully you have had lots of support from these folks and I am glad she is doing better. Please take care of yourself and remember being a pain in the butt can be a compliment.

I have always considered it a compliment. :old

Bob I am glad to hear your wife is doing better I hope she goes home soon.now it is picture time lol flock #2 seeking shade. Flock #1 Wally standing guard. Lol
Wallys a handsome boy! Sadly I've only just discovered this breed of goose and I've already forgotten what they are :oops: . They sure are proud looking but

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Beautiful pics. I did mis-speak about home... I found out yesterday that she'll be moving to a rehab facility when she get's out of the hospital. anywhere from 4 days to 4 weeks. She can stand on her own, but she's having difficulty getting her feet to do what she wants.
Bob I am just now catching up a bit and read about Sue. Thankfully you have had lots of support from these folks and I am glad she is doing better. Please take care of yourself and remember being a pain in the butt can be a compliment.
:frow Hi Misty, I took it as a compliment and the smile I got after she said it was priceless. They took her feed tube out yesterday and a bunch of her IVs. Hopefully they'll remove the drain tomorrow and get her a shower. She is soooo looking forward to washing her hair. She get's a daily visit from the sound a gram folks and her hair is pretty much covered in the gel they use. Her numbers are great and she continues to improve. She's spending her days in the chair rather than the bed starting yesterday and she really likes that.

Awesome news Bob she's making great progress! I hope she gets to wash her hair soon gosh that has to be irritating. Will she be able to be closer to home at the rehab?

Good Morning everyone have a great day.
I don't know yet. The closest two are about an hour away and last check they don't allow visitation. If I keep her at Vanderbilt, I can still visit her. I also have a Nurse friend of mine checking out all four facilities to see how well they do. First pass, it's looks like Vanderbilt on-campus is the best and Vanderbilt off campus the worst. :idunno I've got more digging and research to do.

Back
Top Bottom