The question game!

Pics

Chickenlover2017

Songster
May 24, 2017
Do you ever feel like you don't know as much about someone as you think? Well here is one way that will help someone will ask a question I will start for example. What is you favorite breed of chicken then someone will answer please quote so it does not get confusing the first person who answers will get to ask the next question! If you have questions about how the game works please write a message on my profile or start a conversation. So just to clarify the question is: What is you favorite chicken breed?

Do you ever feel like you don't know as much about someone as you think? Well here is one way that will help someone will ask a question I will start for example. What is you favorite breed of chicken then someone will answer please quote so it does not get confusing the first person who answers will get to ask the next question! If you have questions about how the game works please write a message on my profile or start a conversation. So just to clarify the question is: What is you favorite chicken breed?
Bantams. Do you have goats?

Bantam.
SAM_2724.JPG

Back
Top Bottom