~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

Audric knocked on Karan's door, slightly worried.

Eric walked over to Chelly. "What are you doing?"

The door made a clicking noise, it'd been locked.

"Doing some serious investigation work... aaaand... bam." Chelly shut the laptop, grabbed her pistol, fixing it in its holster. "I'll be back." Her wings seemed to have disappeared completely.

Audric leaned his head on the door. "Karan, please open the door." He sighed.

Eric looked confused, "Uhh...first, where are you going? Second, I'm pretty sure you used to have wings..."

All was silent, the door refused to budge.

She gave an exhasperated sigh. "A) I found the location of my parents house, I'm going to scope the place out. B) It's in the city, which means powers are abnormal, so I've hidden them." She took off a small jacket, a Windbreaker, revealing her jet black wings, tucked tight against her. She pulled the jacket back on and her wings shimmered and disappeared. "You good?"

All was silent, the door refused to budge.
She gave an exhasperated sigh. "A) I found the location of my parents house, I'm going to scope the place out. B) It's in the city, which means powers are abnormal, so I've hidden them." She took off a small jacket, a Windbreaker, revealing her jet black wings, tucked tight against her. She pulled the jacket back on and her wings shimmered and disappeared. "You good?"

Audric sighed sadly and disappeared into the woods.

"Alright, be careful, babe." Eric kissed her forehead. "You know how to contact me if you run into trouble."

Back
Top Bottom