~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

She begun to head into the forest, taking Eric's hand. "If we run into any city slickers, because the house is abandoned, don't do anything unless I tell you to. I have a plan." She grinned.

She begun to head into the forest, taking Eric's hand. "If we run into any city slickers, because the house is abandoned, don't do anything unless I tell you to. I have a plan." She grinned.

"I can't promise that I won't hurt them if they lay a hand on you." Eric grinned, following her.

"I think I'll be alright, with the plan I'm cooking up."
Once they reached town, Chelly looked around. "Over there." She pointed to an abandoned looking building.

Eric paused for a second to make sure that he could get his gun easily in an emergency. He then followed Chelly.

Sioned spread her wings stoping her mid-flight she flew forward at incredible speeds and tackled Carrie, ((I refer to Carrie as a "woman" because it's a sign of respect)) you may be strong girl she said, but you don't fly she growled.

She was standing beside the door, when she gasped and ducked, avoiding a bullet shooting right through the door. Chelly moved quickly to stand beside Eric.

Eric pulled out his gun, not even flinching when he heard the shot. "Come out, and you won't be killed immediately." He growled, grabbing a low powered grenade.

Sioned jumps off Carie and flys off to the direction of Karan and Audric, she puts her M9s away and flys faster and faster she lands in a roll and waits for them watching the entrance

Back
Top Bottom