~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

Eric pulled out his gun, not even flinching when he heard the shot. "Come out, and you won't be killed immediately." He growled, grabbing a low powered grenade.
Don't. This is what I expected. Her voice rang in his mind. She looked at him and grinned slyly.

Two boys, older than Eric, kicked open the door. "It's a chick!" One snarled.

"I don't care, she's ours."

Chelly stepped forward, grinning twistedly. She reached up and took off the Windbreaker, tying it around her waist. Her wings, still invisible for a moment, shimmered, tucked against her.

Both boys stepped back. "D-Demon...?"

Chelly's eyes darkened, a terrifying shadow added to them and she extended her wings to full length with a startling whirr. Terror flashed in front of the boys eyes. Chelly looked, and was, utterly treacherous.

"Boys, God doesn't like you. This was a test." She murmured, her voice seemingly eerie and haunted. "And guess what? You both failed." Chelly snarled, raising her wings a little higher.

"I-I'm trippin'!"

"No, I-I see it too! Run!!!"

The boys dashed off, dropping the gun.

Chelly pulled the Windbreaker back on, then glanced back at Eric with an amused look on her face.

No offense, Sioned, but, IMO, I find it a little rude that you follow me and LL98's charries around all the time...
hmm.png

Don't. This is what I expected. Her voice rang in his mind. She looked at him and grinned slyly.

Two boys, older than Eric, kicked open the door. "It's a chick!" One snarled.

"I don't care, she's ours."

Chelly stepped forward, grinning twistedly. She reached up and took off the Windbreaker, tying it around her waist. Her wings, still invisible for a moment, shimmered, tucked against her.

Both boys stepped back. "D-Demon...?"

Chelly's eyes darkened, a terrifying shadow added to them and she extended her wings to full length with a startling whirr. Terror flashed in front of the boys eyes. Chelly looked, and was, utterly treacherous.

"Boys, God doesn't like you. This was a test." She murmured, her voice seemingly eerie and haunted. "And guess what? You both failed." Chelly snarled, raising her wings a little higher.

"I-I'm trippin'!"

"No, I-I see it too! Run!!!"

The boys dashed off, dropping the gun.

Chelly pulled the Windbreaker back on, then glanced back at Eric with an amused look on her face.

Eric held back laughter, picking up the gun. "Folks here are so stupid!!"

Back
Top Bottom