~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

Sioned decided she was done with flying for now, she tucke n her wings and put on her robes, she pulled up her hood, she ran to her cabin grabbed her scyth, I'm not a stupid teen she growled, I need to kill seething she thought, she tucked her scyth in her Rees and ran off

"Heck yeah." Eric chuckled.
Chelly laughed. "Well, we can go scope out some more vacant houses- I got several locations." Chelly flashed that sly grin that she had at him. "How 'bout you freak someone out first, then I go, then you go, and on and on until we run outta houses?" She suggested, still grinning.

Chelly laughed. "Well, we can go scope out some more vacant houses- I got several locations." Chelly flashed that sly grin that she had at him. "How 'bout you freak someone out first, then I go, then you go, and on and on until we run outta houses?" She suggested, still grinning.

"Sounds like a plan." Eric grinned.

Sioned climbed a tree near the Cabins, she took her Scyth and collapsed it into a sword. "Oh how i will get my revenge.." sioned said to herself.

Last edited:
Sioned ran off she spotted a Navi and growled she changed course and ran to a patch of trees, "So many Navi-Human mixes in our Team now.." Sioned sighed and jumped up a tree branch to branch and then she waited,
(( There are no Na'vi people in the camp right now, the Omiticaya are in their camp, miles from the Rebels. Neytiri and Karan are in human form, so there are no Na'vi people right now. ))

Back
Top Bottom