~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

"No, I refused to be with you 'cause when I get mad, I tend to snap at people, and I didn't want to snap at you." Karan sighed. "Look, I'm sorry."

(( Sorry, I have A LOT of work to do today.... :th my arms are already dying... ))

"Whatever." Audric shook his head and walked away.
(Awww, poor you! *hugs*)
Watching him walk away, tears begun to gather at the corner of her eyes. She bit her lip, leaving her cabin and disappearing into the forest. Karan headed to the biolumenescent camp, sitting at the base of her tree. She, for the first time in 2 years, cried.

(( I'm also bleeding -_- ))

Last edited:
 Watching him walk away, tears begun to gather at the corner of her eyes. She bit her lip, leaving her cabin and disappearing into the forest. Karan headed to the biolumenescent camp, sitting at the base of her tree. She, for the first time in 2 years, cried.

(( I'm also bleeding -_- ))

He sat in the darkness of his cabin, in an angry yet sorrowful silence. He regretted hurting her, but told himself that it was her own fault.

(Uh oh...)

He sat in the darkness of his cabin, in an angry yet sorrowful silence. He regretted hurting her, but told himself that it was her own fault.
(Uh oh...)
Seze roared, and flew down from the bushes to Karan. Karan looked up at the Ik'ran, Seze roaring again. Karan gave a weak smile, and Seze turned as if to say 'Get on.' Karan smiled again, getting on the Ik'ran.

(( It's nothing, really. Just a simple scratch. ))

Seze roared, and flew down from the bushes to Karan. Karan looked up at the Ik'ran, Seze roaring again. Karan gave a weak smile, and Seze turned as if to say 'Get on.' Karan smiled again, getting on the Ik'ran.

(( It's nothing, really. Just a simple scratch. ))

Austin went to Audric's cabin, wondering why Audric didn't show up for training.

"What's wrong, kid?" Austin sat next to Audric.

"Going through some trouble with Karan..." Audric sighed.

"Yikes, what happened?"

"I got ticked off when she was ignoring me. "

"What happened then?"

"I walked away. I could sense her tears as I left..."

"Alright, I'm gonna tell you how to fix all this."

"How?"

"Well, no matter if we were right or wrong, the guy always ends up apologizing. It's best to save yourself the heartache, and tell her you're sorry."

"But how do I say it?"

"Just say: 'I'm sorry dear. I was being a stupid idiot and a jerk. But I'm sorry, can you forgive me?'... Make sure that you're sincere, or you'll end up headfirst in a treetrunk."

Audric sighed and stood up. "I guess I should go find her..."

"Good luck." Austin said.

Austin went to Audric's cabin, wondering why Audric didn't show up for training.
"What's wrong, kid?" Austin sat next to Audric.
"Going through some trouble with Karan..." Audric sighed.
"Yikes, what happened?"
"I got ticked off when she was ignoring me. "
"What happened then?"
"I walked away. I could sense her tears as I left..."
"Alright, I'm gonna tell you how to fix all this."
"How?"
"Well, no matter if we were right or wrong, the guy always ends up apologizing. It's best to save yourself the heartache, and tell her you're sorry."
"But how do I say it?"
"Just say: 'I'm sorry dear. I was being a stupid idiot and a jerk. But I'm sorry, can you forgive me?'... Make sure that you're sincere, or you'll end up headfirst in a treetrunk."
Audric sighed and stood up. "I guess I should go find her..."
"Good luck." Austin said.
Karan shot off from the ground, climbing higher into the sky. They landed on the Ik'ran branch, and Karan sat against the tree, Seze laying down not far from her, her tail dangling over the edge. Karan ran a hand through her hair and sighed, fighting back tears. They were too much for her, and she gave in, tears cascading down her face. Karan moved to sit by Seze, and stroked Seze's head gently. "I really messed up, Seze." She murmured, the Ik'ran looking up at her and giving a gentle noise.

((
Txon_Ikran_by_andr0idgen0mepr0ject.png
<------------- That's what Seze looks like. ))

Back
Top Bottom