~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

Name: Hana
Codename: Kitty
Appearance: I have long jet black hair and purple eyes, My usual outfit is a torn shirt and shorts with my black tote bag. I have a black hoodie and sweat pants to keep me warm around winter time. In my tote I have my winter outfit ((Camo Sweat Pants and A Camo Hoodie)) I have a picture of my family ((2 brothers, 2 sisters, parents, and my two dogs)) I have a good luck charm bracelet, I have a small bag of berries, and a bottle of water. I have a black locket with a picture of me and my twin sister in it and I wear a black bracelet.
Personality: I'm really nice when you get to know me but when I first meet new people I act very caution about them and I usually sort of stalk them you know just to see if they're not part of The Power, I'm very adventurous I love to go on missions and I'm outgoing and active I love to be outside. When I was younger I used to play in a tree house my dad made, with my siblings.
Power (Max of 5): Camoflauge, Control Minds, Read Minds, Telepathic Communication, and Electrical Wave Powers
Other: Travels with her little brother and her twin sister
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Grenade, Dagger, Knife
Pic:

Username: kittyninja-awsm

Last edited:
((oh ok would you like me to change her name
hmm.png
))

Hello! :frow I'm SCM, second-in-command of this RP. Since LL98 (the owner of this RP) isn't online, I'm in charge. So, just fill out the form on the front page, I'll look over your form, tell you if changes need to be made, then if your form is okay by me, you're in! :3

Back
Top Bottom