~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

(@Mi amiga: My physics quiz was 50 problems (-_-) but I got a 97% on it. Almost everyone got the same problem wrong because she (the teacher) worded it wrong.
roll.png
I also got a 95% on my algebra quiz, and a 98% on my history test.
yesss.gif
I get 100's in English, and I'm the teacher's fave student.
cool.png
)

(@Mi amiga: My physics quiz was 50 problems (-_-) but I got a 97% on it. Almost everyone got the same problem wrong because she (the teacher) worded it wrong. :rolleyes:  I also got a 95% on my algebra quiz, and a 98% on my history test. :yesss:  I get 100's in English, and I'm the teacher's fave student. :cool: )

((@MiAmiga: Awesomesauce~!
This new guy... In my class... is so... freaking... annoying... AND people are saying that he likes me! What am I gonna DO, amiga?!?! D: I mean, I talk to him sometimes, but he's just annoying most times. DX If he likes me... Oh god, what am I gonna DOOOO??? ))

(( @BDF: Yes, in Japan. But it has English subs. ))

(Yo es aqui.)

A massive, hulking, four-armed green creature walked through the forest near the camp. It stood at 15ft tall and had foot-long tusks protruding from it's jaws, and it was extremely muscular. It was walking towards Chelly and the intruder, easily swiping pine saplings straight out of the ground and tossing them several yards away.

Back
Top Bottom