~*~The Rebellion - RP~*~

BDF, sometimes we don't want to RP. I used to want to RP all the time too, and thought that was the only point to BYC, but LL98 and I have grown too busy, or just aren't in the mood or something. I'm sorry if I sound sharp, but I haven't had a good weekend, and felt the need to point this out.

I won't. It was just that I couldn't really do anything else. I would have gone over to a friends house, but my friend was busy, and my dad took my other computer, which has all of my games on it, apart a while ago so I can't use it.

Last edited:
Read. Draw. Go outside. Play with your livestock. Your cats/kittens. Be creative. Write a story. Write a play. Listen to music and tune out the world. There was a BUNCH of stuff you coulda done! :) The world is open to possibilities!!! :DDD

1. My mom was reading the only book that I wanted to read.
2. Drawing is not my forte. I can't even draw a straight line!
3. I live in southeastern Texas! It's too hot to go outside here, there are way to many mosquitoes, and I was sore from horseback riding. (Still am.
hmm.png
)
4. What livestock?
5. They were asleep, which is a good thing.
6. Wasn't feeling creative.
7. I do write stories, short stories.
8. I don't have the patience to write all of the locations, tones of the characters, ect.
9. I have driven my dad crazy with my music for the last couple of days,so he deserves a break. He has been very tolerant, because he doesn't like most of the singers that I like.
10. I agree, and I won't be so persistent again.

Back
Top Bottom