~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV show and movie follow the crew of a 'firefly' model spaceship, called Serenity. There are no aliens or anything, what happened was, that many years earlier, the world became over populated, so humankind moved off of earth and to another solar system. It's a really well-written show, and the characters are amazing.
That sounds pretty cool. What sort of stuff happens?

[COLOR=EE82EE]I know what you mean. I don't blame people for making them more outgoing though, because that does make it easier to RP.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=EE82EE]I'm an expert? Oh yeah! Hawk RP sounds pretty cool – if you do it right. As for the seal RP, that doesn't sound like it has quite as much potential. But if you really want seals, you could try selkies. I bet that would get a lot of groupies. (Including me. Heh-heh. I'm a geek.)[/COLOR]

I agree about about the character thing.

Oh! A selkies RP would be great. (I LOVE mythology, and yes, I'm a geek too!)

I agree about about the character thing.

Oh! A selkies RP would be great. (I LOVE mythology, and yes, I'm a geek too!)
highfive.gif
Geeks unite! It'd need a good plot line, but would definitely have potential. I'd also modernize the sealskins and make them into articles of clothing and stuff when not in use.

@The ChickenKing Oh, and at least for the hawk RP, I would have a name rule. No human names, and no made-up names. Or just made-up names. But definitely no human. (That's one of my RP pet peeves…)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom