~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepy picture, but I suppose that's the point. :)
Rules.
All BYC rules apply. Nice. Keep the moderators happy!
Anything i say goes. My favorite rule.
If you have a problem with someone, PM them, don't use the Thread to argue. Yes. You always want this.
Any Creepypasta Monster is allowed, as long as its already existing.What's a Creepypasta monster?
If you're not Roleplaying, use () or [].
If you have questions, just ask.
What about "No swearing" and "Keep it (Whatever movie rating)"?

Form:
Creepypasta Monster:
Picture:

Very Simple.
Very simple, yes, but I would add "abilities". And I have a question: In this RP, do you RP bloodthirsty monsters only? What about people?

Any suggestions appreciated. Well, you have mine. Hope I helped!

First off, change the name to Percy Jackson RP so that people know what it is.

Quote:
Choose a character (it can be a character not in Percy Jackson)

Put name age God history and other DON'T PUT YOUR REAL NAME!! If you have questions pm me.

Name:MarleyAnne

God: Aphrodite

History: Lived with mom for 3 years then went to this school.

Where's the plot? Where's the rules? Where's the form with all the essentials?

That's what people will ask when they read that. Also, it's best to separate your character forms from your intro.
Hope I helped!

Okay, I don't know what a Creepypasta monster is, but my comments are in pink.

Quote:
It's dark, cold, and miserable outside tonight, as I run through the frigid rain, I hear splashing all around her Did you mean to say me?, as I frantically look behind me, I don't see anything; as I turn around, I run strait into someone; I immediately looked and said, "I'm so" I stopped If it's present tense, it stays present tense mid sentence as I see what I am looking at, I had run into a indescribably horrifying monster. It stood there, naked, standing in front of me, staring at me: the Rake What is the Rake?, I screamed and screamed as the monster stared at me with its black freaky just a preference, but I would use the word "disturbing" eyes, before slashing open my stomach and feasting on my guts as I screamed as I saw my innards being eaten by this monster. Before I died of the pain and loss of blood and organs, to my horror, I saw hundreds of them... Fictional characters from stories, and they were all there, staring back at me, smiling wickedly. And then, it all stopped; it went black, and I died. All in all, a good intro with a few grammar mistakes.

Creepy picture, but I suppose that's the point. :)
Rules.
All BYC rules apply. Nice. Keep the moderators happy!
Anything i say goes. My favorite rule.
If you have a problem with someone, PM them, don't use the Thread to argue. Yes. You always want this.
Any Creepypasta Monster is allowed, as long as its already existing.What's a Creepypasta monster?
If you're not Roleplaying, use () or [].
If you have questions, just ask.
What about "No swearing" and "Keep it (Whatever movie rating)"?

Form:
Creepypasta Monster:
Picture:

Very Simple.
Very simple, yes, but I would add "abilities". And I have a question: In this RP, do you RP bloodthirsty monsters only? What about people?

Any suggestions appreciated. Well, you have mine. Hope I helped!

Creepypasta Monster. Slenderman, The Rake, as the picture is potraying, Jack the ripper, ETC. Powers, comes with the certain Creepypasta Monster, and no, humans are the prey to these people, and more specificly (THINGS).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom