~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: When kingdoms fight, it effects everyone in the kingdoms.

Imagine a life without phones, tv, internet. A life with dragons, unicorns, horses, executions, kingdoms and war. You live in the Middle Ages. Back when people believed a tomato could kill you.
Welcome Behind the Castle Gates

Rules-
*This isn’t an animal RP so sorry. Yes there are dragons, unicorns and other animals but they are not RPers
*I own the RP so what is say goes.
*All BYC rules apply
*NO CUSSING WHAT SO EVER!!!
*If you have a problem with another RPer, one word……… PM!!
*No over popuation Of girls
*If you are an outcaste please list why you are on the run in history
*No drama, keep it PG 13

*No "perfect" charters or God modding
*If you read the rules put “ Only in the 1920’s” in other.
*Have Fun!
^I neatened up the rows.

Kingdoms:

Neige Kingdom - Located on a MT. Snow most of year, survives with hunting, best fur trade, friend with most kingdoms well know for hunting.

Bios Kingdom - Located in the woods. Trade furs and crops. Famous for hunting, jousting and land war plans.

Delmare Kingdom - Best shipbuilders, trade fish, best sailors and sea warfare.

Mortem Kingdom- Known for war, most executions, blood thirsty, well trained knights.

Outcast - Made up of runaways, fugitives, just plan unwanted outcast and loners.

Live in unclaimed lands. All have a bounty and so they are hunted. Some are like Robin Hood.

Ranks:

Outcast- Have done something inorder to be kicked out or runaway from the kindom.

Princess and Pince: The son/daughter or brother/sister of a king. Princes or Princesses from other places may live in a kingdom as well for reasons like if they are marrying one of the king's prince(s) or princess(es), coming for schooling or diplomatic reasons, etc.

Knight or Sir: Most know what medieval knights are, awesome guys who rode around in steel armor. He is considered a noble rather than royalty. There are many Knights but only few can live with the king. Okay, not exactly what a knight was, but it'll do.

Nobles, aristocrats, and courtiers: Several non-specific folks of the court. They are all of high birth and only the most important are expected to be a part of the king's court. Choose one title.

You can add Dukes/Duchesses, (and if you want) Barons/Baronesses.

Lord: An aristocrat who represents the Kingdom. His wife is called a "Lady".

Foreign dignitaries, ambassadors, royalty : A noble, aristocrat, diplomat, or royal person from another nation.

Ladies-in-Waiting: Women who are assigned to serve the royalty or higher nobles. Unlike the maids they dress, accompany, make minor arrangements and are generally in closer contact to the people they serve.

Mistress: Because kings' marriages are arranged and not always desirable, he often chooses other ladies of the court to be with him. it is considered a great honor for a woman to be a Mistress of the king.

Maids, servants, cooks, gardeners, artists, stable-hands, governesses, etc.: Courtiers and aristocrats of lower rank, usually those who do the low/gross/dirty work

If any was copy/pasted, edit.

Form:

Name:

Kingdom:
Spouse:
Crush:
Boy/Girlfriend:
Family:
History:
Personality:
Pic/Description:
Other:
Username:
There you go.

Well first WHO do you want to cause trouble or what do you want to cause trouble. OWL roleplays need a conflict. Unless it's just one with people talking and no destroying souls... I find those FOWL. I like the ones where you have to find something/someone or escape something/someone. Wow, those are a HOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom