~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first WHO do you want to cause trouble or what do you want to cause trouble. OWL roleplays need a conflict. Unless it's just one with people talking and no destroying souls... I find those FOWL. I like the ones where you have to find something/someone or escape something/someone. Wow, those are a HOOT!
Is it wrong that I found that funny? XD

Quote: Welcome to layers of lies RP Hook them in with the story; don't remind them it's just a game.

You live in a jungle. Life is perfect. Life is never perfect. Not pessimism, just logic. Suddenly things change. The Fertile Valley The Fertile Valley? What's the Fertile Valley? Add some more background to the summary. was bombed. You try to run but to men in expensive suits chase you. Expensive suits in a jungle? Not on your life. You could put them in military gear, and have the people too important for the dirty work wear suits. They cuff you and blindfold you. The world fades out. You wake in a cell. The guys who guard you call themselves the good guys but are they?

Mutts: Animals with human brains. They are abused and are kept seceret. They hate the scientists who engineered them. Generally four legged. Can they speak or anything? Or is it just that they're smart?

Mutants: humans with special powers. They are made to fight each other. Why? They have thier own accommodations.

Scientists: They have created the mutts and mutants. Usually evil and have a twisted vision of life.

Rules:
No cussing, swearing, not even censored also, no mentions of private parts either.
I own this thing. What I say goes.
No controlling other characters.
No major plot twists without my permission.
All BYC rules apply.
No killing without permission.
Be realistic. Charries are not invincible.
Dodge only one out of four blows.
Only 1 power per mutant.
Invinciblyity is not allowed. Make it something like extra speed.
If you read the rules put owls are cute in other.
Add "Take actual fighting to PMs", "No drama", "Keep it (Rating of your choice.)"

Form:
Name:
<--- I moved this.
Personality: <--- And this.
Type:
Superpower or animal:
Crush:
<--- And this.
History:
Description/Picture:
Other:
Username:
Hope I helped!

Ok, I am so sorry about how the spaces go junked up, but my iPad does stuff like that : / sorry
[COLOR=333333] ~*~ Track in the Snow~*~ [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]It’s been 2 months since the humans left us in the Arctic. We have broken our chains and left their camps in search of food[COLOR=F4FA58], and a[/color]ll odds are against us. Will we find food and water? Will the humans return and will we get [COLOR=F4FA58]back to safety[/COLOR] in time? Will we live or die? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]
Welcome to Tracks in the Snow.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]This is a sleddog RP. In this RP you are learning to live without the help of your owner(s). All odds are against you. You live [Color=F4FA58]in[/color] the cold, hard Arctic life. You are either part of a sleddog team [COLOR=F4FA58]that[/color] has turned [Color=F4FA58]their team[/color] into a pack or an extra dog [Color=F4FA58]that[/color] became a loner. No matter what [Color=F4FA58]side[/color] you are trying to survive and make you[Color=F4FA58]r[/color] way back to the camp.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Rules[/COLOR]

• [COLOR=333333] I am in control of this RP, what I say goes.

• [COLOR=333333]Keep track of all your charries please.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]No killing someone’s character without the other their permission. How would you like it if you came back and you character was dead?[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]All byc rules apply[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]No cussing at all![/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]Be realistic and no Godmodding. Wounds should take at least 2 days to heal.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]1 dog can’t kill a bear, or full grown animal by itself. It can kill a wolf maybe.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]Keep it pg13[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]If your dog is giving birth or something, no details. That’s just gross[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]When fighting 1-2 blows per post.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]You can dodge 1 in every 3 blows.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]No wolves. I’ve never met a musher who ran wolves.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]Breeds of sleddogs only. Alaskans, Malamutes, Siberians, Samoyed, etc. I except wolf mixes like Malamute/wolf mix, etc but no pure wolves[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]No major plot twist without my approval.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]If you decided to be a extra dog/loner, please list what kennel you where from in other.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]

• [COLOR=333333]Have Fun!![/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Teams/Packs[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Griz Acres Mushing Kennel –Their main lead dog is named Griz.
These dogs are laid back, get along with most dogs, fast and strong. They are mostly Alaskan huskies and Alaskan/wolf mixes but have other breeds. These dogs lived in Alaska so they are used to the harsh winter.

Juna Races Sleddog Kennel- The main lead is named Juna.
They are fast, strong and great hunters. They have learned to track better than the others so they have the most food. These dogs are from a North Pole base so they have devolved thick fur. They are mostly Siberians and Malamutes and some wolf mixes. They fight the most with Black Death Mushing Kennel

Black Death Mushing Kennel- The main lead is named Black Death.
They are strong, mean and great fighters. These dogs went crazy from hunger when the humans left. They started to kill one another, other dogs and anything they could for food. They attack other teams and extra dogs. They are the main problem in surviving. They bred with wolves to make stronger and meaner dogs. Mostly Samoyeds, Sibs, Alaskans and wolf mixes.

Meringue Fields Race Kennel- The main lead is Meringue.
They are the fastest and sneakiest. They are best at stealing food and scavenging. They are mostly Alaskan huskies but have a lot of other breeds. They are known for stealing food. Not so great at hunting but they have great noses.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]
[Color=F4FA58]Shorter pack names, and pack instead of Kennel? Just a suggestion of a suggestion.[/color]
[COLOR=333333]Position/Rank[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]
Leads/Alphas- 2 per team/pack. They are in charge of all the dogs and lead the way when the team moves. They are typical the smartest and fastest dogs.

Swing dogs/ betas- 2 per team/pack. They are 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] in command. When the lead is not around they take control and help manage the team/pack.

Team dogs/ Members- make up the team and pack. In a team, they provide the team with the power they need. In a pack, they are the hunters, look out dogs and everyone else.

Wheel dogs/omegas- 2-4 per pack/team. They are the lower rank dogs. They are also however the strongest. They get less food but are respected by others in the pack/team.

Extra dogs/Loners- These dogs where used only if one of the dogs in a team was hurt. They don’t have a pack and often have a harder time surviving. These dogs decided to go solo when the broke free. Some are looking to join a team/pack though.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]

Form

Name:
Breed:
Team/Pack
Rank/Position:
Family:
History:
Personality:
Description/Picture:
Username:
Other:
this is the Chat thread for the RP[/COLOR]
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/928055/tracks-in-the-snow-chat-thread
[color=F4FA58]Hope I was helpful. Have you tried putting on the advertisement thread?[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom