~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool about the pup-watcher. As to the extra info, I didn't mean bad and good guys. I would talk a little about the terrain, especially if members of that pack have certain skill sets to cope with their surroundings.

I'd make this map bigger if I were you, and maybe make a few of the names a bit more theatric.

All in all, it's a pretty good intro, and a pretty good plot, but I feel like it might need a little oomph. You've laid it all out, but we're all suckers for flowery, elegant intros, yes? Am I alone here? Anyone who disagrees, speak up!

Rules:
Play nice.
All BYC rules apply.
Only two blows per post.
Don't kill any characters without permission.
You can dodge every 1 out 5 attacks.
If you are having a problem with another player please argue somewhere else.
Don't RP until I say.
What I say goes.
You don't have to be a fairy: you can be an animal but the animals can't be any bigger than a wolf.
No playing until I've accepted the character You basically already said this.
Put I'm happy in "Other" if you've read the rules.
Have fun!
Add, "No drama", "Keep it (rating of your choice)", "No controlling other player's characters" and "No overpopulation of girls".

These are the six tribes of the Forest, Desert, Sky, Water, Mountain and Snow. I reiterate my prior points.

The Night Tribe lives in the Deep Forest, they are rather free spirited and love staying in high trees. They are great trackers.

The Sun Tribe lives in the Deep Forest, they can stand the hottest of days.

The Spear Tribe lives in the Spear Mountains, they are wise and good hunters.

The Wave Tribe lives on the edge of the Pale Ocean and are better at swimming than flying.

The Wind Tribe lives mostly between the ocean, forest and mountains. They are the fastest fairies.

The Ice Tribe lives in the Snow Fields, they can stand the coldest days. They can fly longer than any other fairy in the cold.

Wait, so those aren't the tribes names? I need more consistency here. Also, I reiterate my oomph point. (Oomph point…After this I'm going to use that to describe when people grab my interest. TAKE NOTE, INTERNS! NEW SLANG!)

Ranks:

Chief - There is only be one chief per tribe. Get one other character and PM me first if you are wanting to be one. So have someone vouch for you chieftanhood? (It is so a word!)

High Member - There are only three per tribe. They are second in command. So it's a counsel? If so, please say so.

Spy/Messenger - They spy on the other tribes and send messages. There's are five per tribe. Part of a spy's duty is to send info back anyway, so they can simply be spies.

Tribe Member - The main body of the tribe. Always there when needed and there can be only one trader per tribe. Could you make trader a rank instead of adding it to tribe member?

Loner - They can join tribes but must be tested first.

Fairy forms:
Name:
Tribe:
History:
Personality:
Picture/Description:
Username:
Other:

Animal forms:
Name:
Specie:
Tribe: Animals are in fairy tribes?
Mate:
Offspring: (Or a word like it. "Babies" is a cute word, and doesn't sound professional.)
Personality:
History:
Picture/Description:
Username:
Other:

I didn't do gender,
relationship and that
kind of thing in fairy forms
because I'm guessing there
won't be boy fairies, but if
there is add those. Um, how are they going to reproduce? Plus, boy fairies can be cool too. You should at least provide the opportunity.

I can't RP the weekends, so please do not RP without me! People won't like that too much, but I guess it makes sense. Stick it in the rules, please.
Hope I helped!

Thanks.
1f60a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom