~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't checked back on here much, but I will be more from now on!

That was a really well done article on romance, and I completely agree with it.

Thank you!
smile.png

A 'Making of characters' article would be cool, kinda a guide to making a balanced character. Or, maybe one on VILLAINS! I would LOVE one on my favorite type of characters, I'm speaking of villains, of course...
big_smile.png
Thanks Chickenlover, I actually have a story kinda like that, where the main character is the 'villain'.

Everyone! If you have RPs that need villains, contact me! Now, that doesn't mean I'll join, but I'll take a look at it, and if it meets my standards (well written, semi-literate to literate, great plot and good rules), I'll join and play whatever evil is needed.
wink.png

*turns to everyone else, whispers:* She's got an evil mind.

[COLOR=EE82EE]*turns to everyone else, whispers:* She's got an evil mind.[/COLOR]

*leans in next to Gertrude, whispers:* How did you know? You must be really intuitive!
No, I just love a certain complexity to my characters, I have plenty of characters that you could say are 'evil', but are actually trying to do good, and anyway, who likes boring old good guys?! Well, I do, but not all the time! :D

*leans in next to Gertrude, whispers:* How did you know? You must be really intuitive!
No, I just love a certain complexity to my characters, I have plenty of characters that you could say are 'evil', but are actually trying to do good, and anyway, who likes boring old good guys?! Well, I do, but not all the time!
big_smile.png
I argree with @LoveThatChick

VILLANS ARE THE BEST. Have you ever read Nimona? It's where the villans (Nimona and Ballaster Blackheart) are the main characters, but Ballaster turns out to have a more "true" or "pure" heart than the good guy. (Ambrosius Goldenlion)

My profile picture is Nimona making fun of Ballaster (she's a shapeshifter so she changed into him)

Last edited:
VILLANS ARE THE BEST. Have you ever read Nimona? It's where the villans (Nimona and Ballaster Blackheart) are the main characters, but Ballaster turns out to have a more "true" or "pure" heart than the good guy. (Ambrosius Goldenlion)

My profile picture is Nimona making fun of Ballaster (she's a shapeshifter so she changed into him)

I haven't read Nimona, but it sounds good, I'll have to look it up!

I was wondering what your profile was, that's really funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom