~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=EE82EE]Descriptive names are good. Maybe make them one word, like in [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]Warriors[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]​. (Fireheart, Bluestar, etc.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=EE82EE]Depends on if you want this to be serious or not. If you're just here for a good time, then let's ride some [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]dinos! If you want a serious story, not so much.[/COLOR]
And yes, I was just thinking of warriors names :)

In the game, dinos are tameable, it's just very hard and takes a while. But of course you'd only be . Able to tame s couple of dinos like, gallimimus, stygimoloch, and maybe styracosaurus or shantungo, nothing too overpowered.

Yeah, but it's not going to feel very serious – which is fine, if that's what you want. It'll be lots of fun that way.

And yes, I was just thinking of warriors names
smile.png

Awesome. Great minds think alike then, huh?

[COLOR=EE82EE]Yeah, but it's not going to feel very serious – which is fine, if that's what you want. It'll be lots of fun that way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=EE82EE]Awesome. Great minds think alike then, huh?[/COLOR]
I was thinking it would be like the movie avatar, with the gallis being the horses, being ridden to deliver messages, help with hunting, kind of like horses in native American times.

And yes, they do :p

I was thinking it would be like the movie avatar, with the gallis being the horses, being ridden to deliver messages, help with hunting, kind of like horses in native American times.

And yes, they do :p

I actually think you can have them taming Dino's, and still have it be serious, you'll just have to be picky about who rides them, like maybe only the best warriors, and treat it as if it's a great privilege/rarity to ride one, because really, humans wouldn't survive a minute in a land of Dino's if they weren't resourceful, it's not like humans can out run a Dino of any size or out muscle them.

[COLOR=EE82EE]Mkay.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=EE82EE]Hope I helped![/COLOR]

[COLOR=EE82EE]Yay![/COLOR]

[COLOR=EE82EE]Sure Bobby, whatever you want. ;)[/COLOR]

I will fix it soon

I actually think you can have them taming Dino's, and still have it be serious, you'll just have to be picky about who rides them, like maybe only the best warriors, and treat it as if it's a great privilege/rarity to ride one, because really, humans wouldn't survive a minute in a land of Dino's if they weren't resourceful, it's not like humans can out run a Dino of any size or out muscle them.
That's pretty good, I'll think about how I could do that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom