~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure!

Wait, suggestions?

Um…
Alright, to help you out, here are some I'm contemplating:

1. Deinosuchus, a thirty five foot long alligator that ate dinos for lunch.

2. Kentrosaurus, a fifteen foot stegasaur with one large spike on each shoulder.

3. Baryonyx, a fish eating dinosaur thirty feet long that with a large claw on each thumb.

4. Sinornithosaurus, a small raptor with the capability of extended gliding, and may have also had a venemous bite.

Oh, and do you think the Austroraptor should be a fish eater, or a packhunter/nightstalker?

2. Kentrosaurus, a fifteen foot stegasaur with one large spike on each shoulder.

3. Baryonyx, a fish eating dinosaur thirty feet long that with a large claw on each thumb.

4. Sinornithosaurus, a small raptor with the capability of extended gliding, and may have also had a venemous bite.

Oh, and do you think the Austroraptor should be a fish eater, or a packhunter/nightstalker?

1. Do that one!

4. That one too!

And for Austroraptor, I'm thinking nightstalker, none of the others are like that.

P.S. I was planing on being a paleontologist when I was a bit younger, so I love this RP idea, and I love all raptors...

4. Sinornithosaurus, a small raptor with the capability of extended gliding, and may have also had a venemous bite.

All of 'em!

I'd go for historical accuracy where possible.

Oh, and do you Velociraptor up there? I love those things.

So apparently I was right, and the Austro was more of a fish eater and scavenger. I might have to find something else for the nighttsalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom