The Schleich Club! Join Today! *Accepting Members!*

Silkies, I'd love it if you joined!

Lillydaisy- when is that website gonna be done? I will def. check it out!

Dapplypony- Welcome to the club!

Well, I don't personally have a lot of interest in customizing or collecting rare ones, but my daughter is developing quite the collection. She gets a new one almost every time we go to TSC. LOL.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

I would love to buy some, but my mom won't let me :( :O. They look entirely like schleich's!! Totally gorgeous, I would buy them if I could, but the only Internet shopping my parents let me do is from amazon, target, etc. Would any of you guys buy these? I like making them, but I want to sell them.

Last edited:
Saw some 2013 models in my local supplier. OMIGOSH! THEY ARE GORGEOUS. They had the hanoverian mare, the Lipizzaner stallion, the entire appaloosa family, (the mare looks like the Tennessee walker mare..) and the lippizzaner foal.
When I saw them on the Internet, I was thinking about quitting schleich, they looked like they were turning into Papo! (no offence to papo lovers of course, I like papo too, I just think they're a bit cheaply made.) then I saw them in the store. Now I'm excited to get a couple :D

Saw some 2013 models in my local supplier. OMIGOSH! THEY ARE GORGEOUS. They had the hanoverian mare, the Lipizzaner stallion, the entire appaloosa family, (the mare looks like the Tennessee walker mare..) and the lippizzaner foal.
When I saw them on the Internet, I was thinking about quitting schleich, they looked like they were turning into Papo! (no offence to papo lovers of course, I like papo too, I just think they're a bit cheaply made.) then I saw them in the store. Now I'm excited to get a couple
big_smile.png
I know, they are gorgeous!
droolin.gif
Me likey, me wantey! Unfortunately, the local Atwoods, the only place that I get Schleich at, STILL doesn't have the new models out.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom