Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters

moriah6299

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 14, 2011
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

You're a teen, thought to be troublesome, or just good. While you were walking you were sought to be in a huge crime, so you ran, the cops didn't figure out that you were guilty, or innocent. So the cops didn't look for you, but someone else was. You were walking though the busy streets, then you see two men wearing black suits and sunglasses. You think their just regular people, so you start to walk a little faster, but then you realize that their following you, so you run, but their still following you. You run into an alley to hide, but then all the sudden you fell someone grab you and put a cloth over your mouth. The next thing you know, everything turns black.

You wake up in a weird room, with only a table, a bed and a door. You walk over to the door to see that it's locked from the outside. then you see men wearing lab coats and had clipboards with them. Then one of the men in black suits come and says "Welcome to your new home" then leave. You find yourself in a weird place and you notice that your wearing a necklace with a animal charm on it.

You're a teen in this new place wearing a necklace with a "(The Animal you choose will decide on what Animal you become)" charm on it.​

Now this isn't going to be a mythical animal RP, this will only use real life animals, like bears, cats, lions, dogs, and any others you can think of. Now this isn't also a Neko animal RP (meaning the teens won't just grow tails and ears) They'll get almost everything.
Example: You'll have ears, but your face will slowly turn into the animal too, your hands will turn to paws with claws, or you'll have scales if you have a lizard as your charm and what not.

Rules:​

Don't change the main plot, only I can, but you can PM me about an idea to sort of change it.

Don't kill off another player without permission.

No fight with the users(When I say that I mean (That was unfair, or I didn't want that to happen. If you have a problem with the user please do it on Pms not this RP)

I would like to have some kind and some mean teens. Like rebellious teens then the nice, will listen to what she or he says. But don't make so many nice one I want mean rebellious teen.

Don't say "That's wasn't far" or "I didn't want that to happen, I quite" I don't like that.

If there is a fight with like other player as the characters, one blow per post.

you can dodge every 1 out of 4 attacks.

if your hurt don't just magically heal yourself. If your bleeding, make it as bad as a paper cut.

Also have Fun.

And if you read these rule write Pancakes in the others:

Form:
Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that)
Age: (Remember they're teens so I'm going to say from 13 to 18)
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect):
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something)
Crush:
Personality:
Picture or Description:
others:

Places within the Lab:

(Your room)

(Cafeteria )

(watch over of the Cafeteria)

(Lab) Part of it)

Characters:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Hannah Lond
Charm: Wolf
History: She has stolen from a local store but never got caught. She is the typical bad girl. Her mom died in a car crash and she turned bad ever since.
Crush: None yet
Personality: The typical bad girl. She is pretty and gets boys attention easily. She doesn't like to be messed with and will put up a fight.
Picture or Description: She is a tall 5"9 1/2 and is really pretty. She has blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes. She has an athletic body.
others: pancakes lol

Name: Hannah Lond
Charm: Wolf
History: She has stolen from a local store but never got caught. She is the typical bad girl. Her mom died in a car crash and she turned bad ever since.
Crush: None yet
Personality: The typical bad girl. She is pretty and gets boys attention easily. She doesn't like to be messed with and will put up a fight.
Picture or Description: She is a tall 5"9 1/2 and is really pretty. She has blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes. She has an athletic body.
others: pancakes lol

(Accepted)

(Yay! May I please reserve the name Skye? I'll make my form/s later too
smile.png
)

(Sure, I was just trying to think of some names for my character. and yes Skye is going to be reserved)

Back
Top Bottom