The Smart Coop Reviews

Thank you :) I read that thread and it was the only one I could find. It sounds like the coop has been updated. Was really hoping to hear from people that have had the coop and what they thought. Does the automatic door work well? Do the cameras work? Pros and cons from personal experience. But thank you again for the reply!!
Although that thread did mention not having windows and I hadn’t thought of that. So it is helpful.

Although that thread did mention not having windows and I hadn’t thought of that. So it is helpful.
The majority of this forum, for good reason, is against prebuilt coops. Thus reviews of them is going to be thin.

That's a tremendous amount of money to spend and most likely you'll find out it's too small and difficult to add on to aesthetically, or it doesn't last.

We bought an entire Amish shed for just a little more than that, and built a 5x12 coop inside of it with an indoor Blink camera inside and 5 outdoor blinks outside plus a dozen motion solar lights.

I grant you, those smart coops are much less work, plus they do look awesome. I would have liked having it too, but what we have made more sense to us. I wish you the best whatever you decide. ❤️

It might be telling that you can't find anyone with experience with them on here...... ? Are there reviews elsewhere at all? The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that for that amount of money I could wind up with a far better end game complete with camera's, auto doors, etc. But I'll use my 170 dog as an example of how that is not predator proof enough for me. He'd blaze right through it.

Back
Top Bottom