The Society ~ RP

hiya fuzzy!
frow.gif

I like your siggy. sage advise, optimistic perspective, and a good dose of randomful. ;)

I think i'll join this RP... give me a minute to make charries.

Name: Firebird
Scientist/genetic splice: Phoenix, hawk.
personality: Smart, brave, warrior-like. She tends to think before jumping onto something.
picture: i'll just describe. tall, maybe 5'9". long, smooth sunset-colored hair that waves without any breeze, like It has a mind of it's own. golden eyes. fiery red wings, and a bird tail peeking out from beneath her skirt.
Username: CayugaLover
other: none.

Name: Stormdancer
Scientist/genetic splice: Wolf, with some falcon and small amounts of fox, panther, and bear.
personality: somewhat very impulsive, slightly vain, fearless, outgoing.
picture: I don't have one, so I will describe. She has three forms, that she can change into at will. Human, Werewolf, and wolf.

as a human, she has elbow length straight gold hair (not blonde, gold. seriously.) her head is half-shaved. Strange blue markings on her cheekbones, that are the same aquamarine blue as her eyes. pale skin. one black streak in her hair. Long gold and black foxish tail. Gold, black-tipped wolf ears. maybe 5'3".

in werewolf form, shaggy gold fur everywhere, with black markings on her legs and arms. her paws and much of her arms and legs are black. hair on half of her head, as when she's human. one gold hoop earring. same blue cheek markings and eyes, tho her pupils shrink in a feral way. loooong foxy tail. tall, maybe up to 8'5". her head and neck are more wolfish, while her body resembles a furry, humanoid figure. maybe i'll post pics at some point...

wolf form: slender gold figure. blue eyes and cheek markings. little black paws. long, frondy gold and black tail. very long neck, very long torso, very long legs. probably big enough for a small person to ride.

and she has wings, but those are the same all three forms, though they change sizes in her different forms.
sharp and angled like a bird of prey, gold darkening to black at the feathertips on the outside, glowing white on the inside.

other:

Name: She doesn't remember her name. At all. She goes by the Energizer Bunny, or Bunny for short.
Scientist/genetic splice: bunny, very small amounts of cheetah and puppy. the result is crazy hyper!
personality: Hyper, fun, funny, spontaneous, crazy.
picture: I intend to post pictures of all my charries as soon as I can, but seeing as I draw most of them, it might take some time. so, again, a description:
long red hair, big brown puppy eyes, long pink (yep :3) bunny ears, pink bunny-paw feet, and a pink and white bunny tail.
other: she doesn't remember, but she a Gwendolyn are actually sisters.

Name: Gwendolyn
Scientist/genetic splice: Panther, bat, eagle.
personality: mysterious, quiet, but not shy.
picture: don't have, so again, I will describe. Black hair, harsh yellow eagle eyes, panther paws instead of feet, bat wings and ears, panther tail, pale skin.
other: she and Bunny are sisters, and though she doesn't remember this, she does feel some amount of protectiveness towards her.

Name: Vondrr
Scientist/genetic splice: something in-between...
personality: sweet, caring, open, confused.
picture: 9 feet tall, long, thick black hair pulled back in a pony tail, long black bangs, large, glowing slitted eyes, pale skin, very long arms, and a necklace around his neck, with a curious blueish pendant, that appears to be cracked all the way through. He seems to be surrounded by strange purple sparkles all the time. and, oddest of all, his blood is... purple?
other: The scientists discovered him just wandering around the street, confused. They basically kidnapped him, and kept him to make spices off his genes. They've interrogated him plenty, but English isn't his first language, and he is sometimes a bit hard to understand. They kept him in a cage at first, but every time they turned around, somehow he escaped. they couldn't catch it on camera, no matter how hard they tried. one minute he was in the cage, the next, he wasn't. So they basically allow him to meander around the building, supervised of course.
hint: he's from a different dimention. can you guess from where, and what his true form is?

Name: Maria
Scientist/genetic splice: she's spliced off of Vondrr's genes.
personality: i'll RP out.
picture: I have one, and I desperately want to post it... I can't figure out how on my new laptop though. stupid windows 8.
other: she was 'made' by Mattew.

Name: Mattew
Scientist/genetic splice: scientist
personality: obstinate.
picture: balding. glasses. never seen without his beloved coffee cup.
other: he's mentoring Jenna, the newest scientist.

Name: Jenna
Scientist/genetic splice: scientist
personality: inquisitive, thoughtful, somewhat rebellious.
picture: short blonde hair in a ponytail, green eyes.
other: Mattew mentors her, shows her around, etc. She also has a little brother, James.

Name: James
Scientist/genetic splice: neither, he's Jenna's irritating younger brother
personality: irritating, LOL. according to jenna, an oddball. he almost never comes out of his room, he's always playing video games. he does almost nothing else.
picture: none.
other: Jenna's brother, as mentioned before.

Charles and Sonya watched as the first of their creations stirred.

Alexis woke first. She looked around the opened tube and took a hesitant step forward, nearly falling. She felt a strange weight on her back shift and realized she had wings. "What?" She said softly, studying the feathers. She moved her wings curiously.

Danika woke on the floor of her tube, she looked around and crawled forward, out of the tube. She followed the smell of the food to the tables and stood up once she reached them. She looked around noticing the others and quickly grabbed a couple pieces of meat and moved to the corner, chewing them while watching the others.

Gwenevere shifted and fell down, waking as she fell. She opened her eyes to see that she was in the air instead of flat on her face. She felt the wings moving behind her and tried to look throwing off the rhythm she had found and falling to her knees. She looked around the room, then tried to look at the wings again. She did a double take as she realized there were others in the room and a very large mirror. Ignoring the others for now she stood and made her way to the mirror to look at herself.

Back
Top Bottom