The Society ~ RP

Luce woke up in a large glass tube. She blink several times, wondering if this was some sort if realistic dream. It definitely seemed like it. Why else would she be in a huge glass container-thing? She crawled out of the tube, her shoulders feeling strangely heavy. She rolled out her shoulders as realized that there was something sticking out of her shoulder blades. She looked behind her and we eyes widened. Protruding from her back were two, slick black, web-ey bat wings. They were slightly folded against her back, but she spread them out behind her. They came out at a 10-12ft wing span. She tried flapping them, and was immediately lifted off the floor for a split second as a rush of air came from her wings, then she fell back onto her knees with a thud.

Name: Lilou (Lou or Lilo)
Scientist/genetic splice: electric eel (making computers act really weird around her and can shock things) and a black cat. (Giving her razor sharp, retractable claws.)
personality: crazy, hyper, loves food, is constantly hungry, hates fighting, stubborn, very random!
picture:
(Electric blue eyes)

Username: MollyBrownROX13
other:

Last edited:
Luce woke up in a large glass tube. She blink several times, wondering if this was some sort if realistic dream. It definitely seemed like it. Why else would she be in a huge glass container-thing? She crawled out of the tube, her shoulders feeling strangely heavy. She rolled out her shoulders as realized that there was something sticking out of her shoulder blades. She looked behind her and we eyes widened. Protruding from her back were two, slick black, web-ey bat wings. They were slightly folded against her back, but she spread them out behind her. They came out at a 10-12ft wing span. She tried flapping them, and was immediately lifted off the floor for a split second as a rush of air came from her wings, then she fell back onto her knees with a thud.
Alexis looked over and folded her wings back, the white feathers settling into place. She moved the hair from her eyes and watched the other girl. "Hi" She said softly

Alexis looked over and folded her wings back, the white feathers settling into place. She moved the hair from her eyes and watched the other girl. "Hi" She said softly
Luce looked up, startled. She had been so engrossed with her wings that she hadn't realized there were other people in the room. The girl in front of her had wings too, though hers were white and feathery. "Hi...." She shakily got to her feet, still new to having wigs, r at least, she thought they were new. She wasn't sure, she couldn't remember if she had them before she stepped out if the glass tube. She smiled weakly at the girl, still not sure what to make of the black wings on her own back or the white ones on the girl in front of her.

Luce looked up, startled. She had been so engrossed with her wings that she hadn't realized there were other people in the room. The girl in front of her had wings too, though hers were white and feathery. "Hi...." She shakily got to her feet, still new to having wigs, r at least, she thought they were new. She wasn't sure, she couldn't remember if she had them before she stepped out if the glass tube. She smiled weakly at the girl, still not sure what to make of the black wings on her own back or the white ones on the girl in front of her.
Alexis looked around the room. She saw another girl with brown wings standing in front of the mirror and a wolf girl nearly hiding in the corner eating. She blinked and looked back to Luce "I am Alexis" She said slowly as though just remembering her name. She shook her head "This may seam strange, but do you remember anything?" She asked nervously

Gwenevere turned to the two girls "I'm Gwenevere" She turned back to the mirror and flared her wings out, moving them curiously. She rose up a couple of feet, then settled back down to the ground.

Alexis looked around the room. She saw another girl with brown wings standing in front of the mirror and a wolf girl nearly hiding in the corner eating. She blinked and looked back to Luce "I am Alexis" She said slowly as though just remembering her name. She shook her head "This may seam strange, but do you remember anything?" She asked nervously

Gwenevere turned to the two girls "I'm Gwenevere" She turned back to the mirror and flared her wings out, moving them curiously. She rose up a couple of feet, then settled back down to the ground.
"my name's Lucette. But i go by Luce..." she looked around the room. "uh, no... actually, i can't remember any shred of memory of anything besides whats happening right now... do you?" she asked, curiously, kind of worried. why couldn't she remember anything? she wasn't sure why she didn't have a single memory about her life before.... all of this.

"my name's Lucette. But i go by Luce..." she looked around the room. "uh, no... actually, i can't remember any shred of memory of anything besides whats happening right now... do you?" she asked, curiously, kind of worried. why couldn't she remember anything? she wasn't sure why she didn't have a single memory about her life before.... all of this.
Alexis shook her head "Nothing. It's like today is the first day of my life, but how can that be?" She walked to the mirror and touched it

"Nope" Gwenevere answered swiftly. She turned from the mirror finally "Hey, food" She said seeming to just realize it was there. She walked to the table and looked at the choices. "Ohh, fish" She reached for a piece and saw Danika.

Danika watched the others silently

Quote: oh no. I am a total noob when it comes to pokemon. I have no idea, so i'll make a random guess...
it's articuno? :3
or the legendary water pokemon? I have no idea what he's really called. everything I know about pokemon I know from friends or peers who like it. or maybe whenever I stumble across them randomly on the internet. kinda like right now!

Matthew and Jenna sat behind a large, double-sided mirror, observing the new splices quietly. Matthew sipped from his steaming mug of coffee. Jenna tapped a pen on her leg.
Stormdancer shifted in her tube, and began to wake up. Matthew sat up straighter. "oh, goody! I've been curious about this one. New splices. We have no idea how this one will turn out."
Stormdancer blinked sleepily, then her eyes popped open. What am I doing in a tube!? still not quite awake, and not thinking straight, instead of walking out of the tubes like the others, she pounded on it with both fists, shattering the glass with a startling explosion. She stared wide-eyed at the glass around her feet.

Matthew rubbed his beard disapprovingly and made a few notes on a pad. "Hope the subject's brain isn't too muddled. Did we over-drug it?" Jenna didn't respond, too focused on watching the splices.

Firebird woke up next. Startled and maybe a little scared, she stared around at the others. "Where am I?" she wondered aloud.

Name: Dakota
Scientist/genetic splice: wolf, raven
personality: keep to self. She is afraid of the scientist and is scared others will hurt her to. She doesnt and to be her friend you have to prove yourself
picture:
Black hair, yellow eyes of wolf, wings black as ravens, she has black wolf ears/tail. She was developed wolfs eye sight and hearing
Username:
other: She is mute but can growl. ( Im trying to figure out how she can communitcate with the other experiments.Any ideas)

Back
Top Bottom