~The Song of Night and Dread of Day~ The RP(Role Play)

Amara rolled back to her stomach and watched the two chase each other. It was entertaining to watch them when she became bored. She stood and stretched, letting out a yawn

Narfary broke off from his sisters. He went over to Amara. When he was close enough for her to hear him. He said, "Beautiful day, isn't it? How is Amara doing? Or am I intruding upon you?" He stopped several feet away. Waiting for permission to come closer.

Last edited:
Amara flattened her ears, as to give him the permission. "Yes it is a beautiful day, I agree. I am doing fine, thank you. No you are not intruding at all." She smiled she loved it when the males became curious and respective

Amara stood and stretched, she crawled down off the termite mound. She knew that if she didn't find a male fit for her mate soon, another dog of the pack may take her place, and she was worried of that happening. She pointed her ears to the horizon, as she looked off in the distance. Thinking. She might have to move the pack, farther into her territory, in search of lone males, not willing to give much fight

Amara sighed after a few minutes of thinking. "Would you like to lead the pack for a few days?" She asked Narfary. She had to go, if she had a pack with her while she went to search for a mate, it would be harder to find him. With a pack it may chase a loner away.

Narfary was stunned. Why would she be going anywhere with out the safety of the pack. He knew it was a great honor she was offering him. He looked at her, with confusion in his eyes. "Yes, Amara. I will do my best in your absence." He then bowed his head in respect.

Amara smiled. "Thank you, Narfary. I'll have to repay you." She grinned and wagged her tail, she knew he was confused but he would know the reason of her absence when she returns

Back
Top Bottom