The story of blind Blink ❤️ +the story of the three raccoons

Thanks for the update! After almost 7 years I think I'd be tired of laying eggs too. :D Shew that's a lot of eggs. lol

Hope after she molts she feels better.

Here’s some pics of her and her
molting-ness
8B7875F2-2D8C-4B8C-A7C7-F97F3969AD2C.jpeg
374E1419-7FDB-4985-AF4A-CFBC9FA32B97.jpeg

Here is Blink today (it’s a gif because they’re easier to upload than videos) View attachment 2848608
Also feel free to respond! No one has and responses make me happy 😁
Hello, I am interested in your story about your blind chicken Blink. I discovered today that my 4-year old Isa Brown girl is blind...that's why I am looking on this site for info. She has been a little bit less active of late, and has been going into the coop about one hour earlier than the other girls. And she would be last out of the coop in morning. But today I found her wandering into things in the yard. She can't find her food or water....not sure how to care for her. Does anyone have any suggestion for her care ? thank you.

Hello, I am interested in your story about your blind chicken Blink. I discovered today that my 4-year old Isa Brown girl is blind...that's why I am looking on this site for info. She has been a little bit less active of late, and has been going into the coop about one hour earlier than the other girls. And she would be last out of the coop in morning. But today I found her wandering into things in the yard. She can't find her food or water....not sure how to care for her. Does anyone have any suggestion for her care ? thank you.
Make sure she has food and water that she knows how to access. If the others aren’t picking on her than I would keep her with her flock as much as possible. Separating Blink was one of my biggest regrets as she now has no friends. Even her best sister friend attacks her now. Give her extra tasty treats and hugs!

Back
Top Bottom