^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP

Naeva shook her head, "No thanks, I should get going. I've already delayed my responsibilities enough." she told him and smiled, "So, if I don't get killed by a big bad wolf, see you tomorrow. Or, whenever you decide to randomly sneak into my house again."
Daniel smiled and replied "Nice spending the day with you."

Naeva went to her home, and after around thirty minutes of walking she finally arrived back at her home. She quickly tended to her garden and her animals, struggling in the thick darkness, and went inside to drink some of the boar's blood she had put in jars. Along with put the fish in the smoke house, of course.

Once that was all done, she decided that it was time to sleep again.

Naeva went to her home, and after around thirty minutes of walking she finally arrived back at her home. She quickly tended to her garden and her animals, struggling in the thick darkness, and went inside to drink some of the boar's blood she had put in jars. Along with put the fish in the smoke house, of course.

Once that was all done, she decided that it was time to sleep again.
After a quick drink from a human in the town, Daniel returned to his house, prepared to sleep.

Naeva woke up the next morning and got dressed, putting her hair in a messy bun to keep it out of the way. She then rushed to the living room so she could start the fire that had died out in the wood stove.

Naeva woke up the next morning and got dressed, putting her hair in a messy bun to keep it out of the way. She then rushed to the living room so she could start the fire that had died out in the wood stove.
Daniel woke up, and began pouring himself some coffee, to wake him up. He decided to sit down in his chair and relax for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom