The UPA Site

Hello everyone, I have no clue why the forum is down. I know that there were issues with a lot of spam on the forum but I hadn't heard about any plans to get rid of it. Hopefully it will still be up.

@bart59 The winner of the raffle is George Conner (@connerhills ).

Facebook Announcement of raffle winner: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedPeaf...6595593701/899790300108991/?type=3&permPage=1

I would like to thank everyone who bought tickets for the raffle, and I would also like to encourage you to keep an eye out for more peafowl raffles. The UPA plans to keep doing raffles. Also, if you happen to have some peafowl you would be willing to donate for a UPA raffle please contact me or anyone from the UPA. Preferably we are looking for popular varieties such as bronze, but any donation is wonderful!

I know this raffle was a bit confusing. Now that we have done one raffle, no doubt the process will become more streamlined.

Spam on BYC? Huh...

Well the spam has become more frequent on the UPA forum. I mainly think it is because less people frequent the forum so that means it is harder for the spam to be removed quickly due to little activity. Sites like BYC have so many members and Moderators that spam is usually quickly removed.

I am not sure on that Mini .. I am one of a few people that can delete any thing on the forum and I had not seen anything but a few random junk and the next day I could not get on the forum.. There are very few that control the forum and I cant get in touch with them... connerhills thanks for the peach.

Really? Well that is weird. I think there is going to be a UPA conference call Nov. 2nd so I will have to ask about what happened to the forum.

Your welcome I hope the peaches arrive at your place safely!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom