*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Lariah watched as the dragon killed her father, her mother, her brother, her sister, Linnet, Sparrow, and Arthur. It grinned deviously and looked at her with evil eyes.
" Lariah... you cannot hide from me....im coming... and there is no stopping me." It sing-songed horridly like a dying girl. The dragon looked at her and she saw Gradle...
lariah woke up screaming and she immediatly stopped herself. Someone must of heard her. She touched her head and plunke into bed. what was it with these dreams?

Edwin looked up. "Who are you?"

(Crazychick, will you send Gwen in to Linnet?)
Gwen walked down the hallway, tired of being alone. She started to knock on Linnets door, but stopped when she heard crying. She ran into the room, and kneeled beside her friend. "Linnet? What's the matter?" She asked softly.
Linnet wiped her eyes when she heard Gwen coming. She pointed to the note.

Sembil had waited long enough. She jumped off the tall tree and landed next to them, giving them a hard look.
" Hmm.. you guys are really bad at guessing. I'm an Edinburg assassin, Sembil." Said Sembil as she teasingly put out her hand.

Last edited:
(Peter and Linnet were in the Alnswick garden.
smile.png
fyi )
( Oh, i know. She's an assasin...)

" You mean him wanting the bleeding heart flowers? For Linnet? I heard it all, you know." Sembil said, getting quite annoyed. She flashed her teeth and touched the dagger attatched to her arm, and laughed.
" Well, then, go along. Your boring anyway." Sembil smirked as she slunked away and went to the stables. She grabbed her large horse, Timbri, a gray rabicano stallion, and she mounted up and left......

Richard knocked on Fawn's door. Fawn instantly awoke. She sighed. She went to the door and opened it.
"Glad you showed up. Come in. I have quite a bit of info for you," Fawn said with a smirk.
Richard grinned. He entered the room and sat on a rickety chair. "Well?" He asked, raising one eyebrow.
Fawn relayed most of the conversation she had witnessed between Peter and Linnet. Richard was pleased. He handed her a small bag full of coins. Then more conversation.
" When do you want it done?" Fawn asked. "At the feast in a few days," Richard replied bluntly.
She nodded, then he left. Fawn went to her desk and pulled out a sheet of paper. She dipped her falcon quill into her homemade ink, then began writing.

Back
Top Bottom