The Winter granny square swap.

What I like to do for my hands is rub them with vaseline and then put on a pair of plastic (not latex) gloves at night. Or hand cream works too.

I tried doing it for my face but I couldn't sleep with a plastic bag over my head.
lau.gif
Just kidding. My face does get dry though.

Got Smkchicks, squares today.
bun.gif

Last edited:
I was just let know on Tuesday that I will be headed to Florida for work for a week. Wednesday night, I got the beginning of a raging sinus infection. Having said that... my squares will not get mailed until I return. I hope to be able to mail them on the 2nd (I get home the night of the 1st) but they will go out on the 4th at the latest. Rancher, when you get a moment, please PM me your address. Looks like I will end up being the last to send... sorry folks!

I was just let know on Tuesday that I will be headed to Florida for work for a week. Wednesday night, I got the beginning of a raging sinus infection. Having said that... my squares will not get mailed until I return. I hope to be able to mail them on the 2nd (I get home the night of the 1st) but they will go out on the 4th at the latest. Rancher, when you get a moment, please PM me your address. Looks like I will end up being the last to send... sorry folks!

Just get better and do what you've got to do. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have plenty of other projects going. (and I'm guessing most everyone else does too!)

I for one have way too many WIPs to be in any hurry! I still haven't put my fall squares together!!!

Although I am incredibly happy to report that I am done with my squares and ready to mail them off! Just need an address ;)

Just get better and do what you've got to do. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have plenty of other projects going. (and I'm guessing most everyone else does too!)

I ain't in no hurry. the main thing is to get better. Watch those sinus infections. They can develop into something worse. They get here when they get here. Such is life.

Rancher

I was just let know on Tuesday that I will be headed to Florida for work for a week.  Wednesday night, I got the beginning of a raging sinus infection.  Having said that... my squares will not get mailed until I return.  I hope to be able to mail them on the 2nd (I get home the night of the 1st) but they will go out on the 4th at the latest.  Rancher, when you get a moment, please PM me your address.  Looks like I will end up being the last to send... sorry folks!
mine aren't mailed yet ... Could be be close
1f60f.png

mine aren't mailed yet ... Could be be close
1f60f.png

Well I'm broke so I won't be going anywhere soon.
lau.gif
The chickens are laying and if we get some nice weather, I'll be happy 40* for one day but I could use more than one.

I've got eggs in the incubator and I'm planning my garden.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
My squares have been mailed today. Thank you for letting me participate. It was fun to make them and I hope whoever gets them will like them. :0)

Back
Top Bottom