The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

((K-Molly that bow in the pic for Kierra is terrifying me. And look at that pizza tray!))

"Joselyn," she held out her free hand. "But my friends -about three people- call me Jo." She wasn't really the best person in social situations anymore either, as she spent more time with the computer than with actual people, or at least it seemed like it.
(ITS SLIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: *EXPLODES*)

((K-Molly that bow in the pic for Kierra is terrifying me. And look at that pizza tray!))

"Joselyn," she held out her free hand. "But my friends -about three people- call me Jo." She wasn't really the best person in social situations anymore either, as she spent more time with the computer than with actual people, or at least it seemed like it.

(ITS SLIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: *EXPLODES*)

((ikr?!? But at least she's not playing the violin like a cello! xD))

"Yeah. Don't we have Chem together?" Joselyn asked, even though she already knew.

Marcus nodded. "And history, I think." He said.
(Reply?)

((sowwy, parents were giving me a lecture about my notebook :/ ))

Joselyn nodded. She glanced down as her watch beeped, signaling that she had to get home soon. "Sorry, I've got to go. See you around sometime?" She hurried to grab the remaining items she needed and rushed through checkout. She gave Marcus a wave as she ran out the door and jogged in the direction of her house, somewhat glad that her encounter with her crush was over, but also disappointed that it didn't last longer.

((ikr?!? But at least she's not playing the violin like a cello! xD))
((sowwy, parents were giving me a lecture about my notebook :/ ))

Joselyn nodded. She glanced down as her watch beeped, signaling that she had to get home soon. "Sorry, I've got to go. See you around sometime?" She hurried to grab the remaining items she needed and rushed through checkout. She gave Marcus a wave as she ran out the door and jogged in the direction of her house, somewhat glad that her encounter with her crush was over, but also disappointed that it didn't last longer.
Marcus waved and went back to shopping, getting the stuff he needed and adding a few items as he went.

(Sorry this took so long. Recap please?)

Name: Gen - Genevieve, but don't call her that - Wood
Age (death:) 16
Age (now): 17
Species: Angel
Coven: Flight Cove
Interests/talents: Flying, acrobatics.
Personality: Adrenaline junkie, daredevil
History: Lived on the streets when she was alive. It was a rough life and…Well, what's past is past. And if you don't understand that, then stay away from her.
Crush: None yet. She's open boys!
Gf/bf: None
Appearance (optional): Rust, red, gold and bronze wings
Pic:

Other:
Username: Gertrude McFuzz

(Sorry this took so long. Recap please?) [COLOR=333333]Name: Gen - Genevieve, but don't call her that - Wood Age (death:) 16 Age (now): 17 Gender: Female Species: Angel Coven: Flight Cove Interests/talents: Flying, acrobatics. Personality: Adrenaline junkie, daredevil History: Lived on the streets when she was alive. It was a rough life and…Well, what's past is past. And if you don't understand that, then stay away from her. Crush: None yet. She's open boys! Gf/bf: None Appearance (optional): Rust, red, gold and bronze wings[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Pic:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: Username: Gertrude McFuzz[/COLOR]
(Accepted. We just started, but it's about mid evening and just about dinner time.)

(Sorry this took so long. Recap please?) [COLOR=333333]Name: Gen - Genevieve, but don't call her that - Wood Age (death:) 16 Age (now): 17 Gender: Female Species: Angel Coven: Flight Cove Interests/talents: Flying, acrobatics. Personality: Adrenaline junkie, daredevil History: Lived on the streets when she was alive. It was a rough life and…Well, what's past is past. And if you don't understand that, then stay away from her. Crush: None yet. She's open boys! Gf/bf: None Appearance (optional): Rust, red, gold and bronze wings[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Pic:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: Username: Gertrude McFuzz[/COLOR]
(I have an angel in the same coven!)

(Accepted. We just started, but it's about mid evening and just about dinner time.)
(
celebrate.gif
WOOHOO!)

(I have an angel in the same coven!)
(Sweet! Want to RP?)

Back
Top Bottom