The world of the dead and living RP ~ players needed

(ok. I guess I'll start her off like this...)

Kierra stood on the roof of her old home, watching the dog sleeping outside. She stared up at the sky, remembering what life had been liked. Two days ago she'd been killed by a serial killer, whom was arrested the next day. Now she stands on her roof, lost and confused. She felt like she was still alive, but she knew she was dead. Her family couldn't see her. Her dog barked at her, but never looked directly at her. And she had wings. Wings that she could have and not have whenever she wanted. She preferred to just keep them out though, as it was oddly painful to keep putting them away and having them out again. She watched her mother stand in the doorway and call the dog inside. She wondered how much her family missed her.

(is this okay?)

(ok. I guess I'll start her off like this...)

Kierra stood on the roof of her old home, watching the dog sleeping outside. She stared up at the sky, remembering what life had been liked. Two days ago she'd been killed by a serial killer, whom was arrested the next day. Now she stands on her roof, lost and confused. She felt like she was still alive, but she knew she was dead. Her family couldn't see her. Her dog barked at her, but never looked directly at her. And she had wings. Wings that she could have and not have whenever she wanted. She preferred to just keep them out though, as it was oddly painful to keep putting them away and having them out again. She watched her mother stand in the doorway and call the dog inside. She wondered how much her family missed her.

(is this okay?)
(Actually they can see the dead. But once your dead, you wake up in your chosen coven. The leaders of the coven explain the rules of the dead. Living humans can still see you. But your not allowed to let them see you, or their existence will be revealed, if it goes wrong. Though, quite a few people have revealed themselves to their families. The leader of the coven, if the revealing goes wrong, can wipe that memory away from their kids to keep them hidden. But only the coven leader. (No one plays the leaders, FYI.)

Back
Top Bottom