THEIR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!Kinda long

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
Man i am mad.Let me start with.We got a new puppy .Well it was whinning all night long.I woke up last night with the dog and also.It sounded like a door slamming oner and over again.I go outside and there I see a dog.It was foggy couldn't see real good but I know which dog it was.I got the bbgun and shot him.Tring to be easy.I didn't want to kill a kids dog.Well this morning I go out and there they was.Our new lion head rabbits.Both of them they didnt eat them just killed them thats it.#$@%#@^%$#%$@%$#@%$@%#@% Man I was p oed.Well I called the wife because if I go down there.Well put it like this I got a bad timper.So I call animal control what a joke.But the wife work didn't even tell her I called
somad.gif
Thank God she came home for lunch.I was getting ready to go down there.Here she goes allman she was p o too.She starts shaking mad.Well to let you know she was almost a pro fighter not boxer fighter.She handles her shelf better than I do.Well we go down there and they send the 11yr old boy to the door :thun Weell we tell him a little bit about it and let him know they need to talk to us.You know like i do we will be going back.These was my kids rabbits.Now I have to tell them.This is crap.Get this I take the trash off and get bee stung twice from a bee that hit the truck and died. Man the devil is busy today.Thiss weeken the people across the street hit my mail box and an't man enough to say something. :thun Well pray I have to preach sunday.every thing is going to go fine. Romans 8-28 thank ya'll for reading

I just said a little prayer for you. In times like this a stanger prayin helps alot !!! Stay on your neighbors to do the right thing !!! How about cade enforcement ??? We have one and they will make case against hem. THey write tickets too !!! It would be worth checking into. Good Luck !!!

We had this problem at home when I was growing up!!! Do as the neighbors who owned the dogs said for us to do. Shoot them if they come back!

Quote:
Yes they was. They chewed the door 3/4 plywood until it came unlocked. Thanks for the prayer newnanchic.They told me. The Cop and animal control. Get this catch the dog are just shoot them.I got to talk to the man of the house he was nice so far.He said they only got two rabbits.Like he was going to buy some more.I told him just keep your dogs up.How would you like to tell your kids their dog is dead.Like I had to tell mine their rabbits are dead.I guesse we see what wiil happen next.Thank ya'll God Bless

hugs.gif

I am so so sorry this happened. There is nothing you could have done. I hope they keep their dog tied up from now on.
This is just so sad.
sad.png

dixy

So sorry to hear about your rotten day. On the bright side I think there isn't too much of a way for things to go but up. If your neighbors are anything like mine then you will have to shoot the dogs or animals that do these things and maybe it will wake them up. Lord knows it hasn't worked for my neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom