These are not the chickens I was looking for. More pics added

tamlynn

Songster
11 Years
Nov 5, 2008
Torrance, CA
And they are not what I ordered. They are supposed to be Buff Colombian Wyandotte bantams. I ordered from Ideal, and they don't offer just a Buff Wyandotte bantam, but is that what they are anyway? Does the "Colombian" black coloring just not show up sometimes? Should I ask for my money back?

chicks1.jpg

chickhead1.jpg

chickhead2.jpg

They are significantly bigger than the Polish bantams I got in the same order. One has whitish legs and the other's are yellow. I think one is a roo because it is bigger and more aggresive. Both seem to have extremely large feet. I don't see any signs of a comb, is that a rosecomb? They are one month old in these pics.

Last edited:
Whatever they are they aren't Buff Columbian. Hard to see in the pictures but are they rose combed or single combed? Also are their legs yellow or white?

Whatever they are they aren't Buff Columbian. Hard to see in the pictures but are they rose combed or single combed? Also are their legs yellow or white?

So far, the comb area is completely flat. I think that will turn out to be a rose comb? One has whitish legs and the other's legs are definitely yellow. Looks like I'll have to wait a while longer to see how they grow.

They look like buff wyandotte to me..one has the wrong leg color.

Back
Top Bottom