THEY HAVE SHIPPED!

That's awesome that you figured out who was laying. Yay! Not so awesome that she is laying in the yard and not the nesting boxes. Good luck to you!

My first batch of chicks shipped yesterday, and should be here in the morning. I can't wait to pick them up!!
yay! how exciting!!! <3 I know the feeling! Post us some pics when you get them! :eek:)
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
They all made is safely!! I ordered 10 Cornish x, 3 EE, 4 RIR, 4 BSL, and 4 RSL from McMurray. There is one extra chick. I think a Cornish x. They're all eating and drinking and seem comfortable and happy :)

They all made is safely!! I ordered 10 Cornish x, 3 EE, 4 RIR, 4 BSL, and 4 RSL from McMurray. There is one extra chick. I think a Cornish x. They're all eating and drinking and seem comfortable and happy :)

Glad to hear that they all arrived safely. They are so cute. I need another chicken fix!

I haven't checked this thread for a while, but congratulations on your chicks!!

Has anyone here seen the front page article about the mealworms? The idea is just so cool, we are totally going to give it a try. It didn't take long to win my mom over, my brother has been buying mealworms for his lizards for a while now and she got excited just thinking about all the savings if we raise our own. :lol: Plus we can have them for the chickens! :cd. Anyone else going to try it??

I haven't checked this thread for a while, but congratulations on your chicks!!

Has anyone here seen the front page article about the mealworms? The idea is just so cool, we are totally going to give it a try. It didn't take long to win my mom over, my brother has been buying mealworms for his lizards for a while now and she got excited just thinking about all the savings if we raise our own.
lol.png
Plus we can have them for the chickens!
D.gif
. Anyone else going to try it??
I'm going to try it! Mostly for my lizards though because we live a hour away from the closest pet store and it gets hard in the winter.
I will definitely share lots with my girls though!

Back
Top Bottom