Thinkiing about making a comeback....

Petej

Songster
12 Years
Dec 6, 2010
Long Beach, WA.
It's been 5 years or so since I left. I'm now divorced, living on a whole different city and starting over.

Should I make a comeback and raise BYC's again?

I'll leave it up to you guys!

Pete

It's been 5 years or so since I left. I'm now divorced, living on a whole different city and starting over.

Should I make a comeback and raise BYC's again?

I'll leave it up to you guys!

Pete

Sorry to hear that. I was off this site a few years for a divorce and cancer but I kept on chicken keeping because it makes me happy.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sorry to hear that.

If you can, I'd say you should get more chickens. They are so much fun!

Good luck!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

I would definitely get more chickens. Raising them is very enjoyable!
smile.png

Welcome back to BYC!
frow.gif

I would start raising backyard chickens again! I'm sure you'd enjoy them as much as you did the first time.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Definitely start raising chickens again. They are so much fun; I can't imagine life without any chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting a flock again.

I guess the only one who can really answer that question is yourself but you are definitely interested if you are posting on here. I think you just have to look at a few things. Does it make you happy keeping the chickens? Can you dedicate the time to take care of them? Do you have the money to keep them healthy and happy? Do you want them for eggs, shows, pets? I think if you can answer those questions in a positive light then yes definitely keep them again. I have seen a few people get them and then decide they dont like them, but since you have owned them once before you definitely know these answers yourself. I hope you do decide to keep they and join us in this community.
welcome-byc.gif

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Another Yes vote to keeping chickens, if you have the interest, time, money and place to keep them!

Back
Top Bottom