This cure is for gape worm it made my heart melt 🥲

RiDaGeckoGuy

Songster
Jul 13, 2023
Pittsburgh county, OK
If you have a chicken suffering from gape worm the moment you see them “yawning” and being lathargic GARLIC AND APLE CIDER VINAGER it saved my Spunkys life you give it to them with some Vetrx and my Spunky got her spunk back by the next morning and now she’s running around playing with her sisters and mates. I was devastated when I saw her standing there eyes shut “yawning” which is actually gasping and now she is much better I hope she starts laying again I haven’t got an egg from her in 3 days.

If you have a chicken suffering from gape worm the moment you see them “yawning” and being lathargic GARLIC AND APLE CIDER VINAGER it saved my Spunkys life you give it to them with some Vetrx and my Spunky got her spunk back by the next morning and now she’s running around playing with her sisters and mates. I was devastated when I saw her standing there eyes shut “yawning” which is actually gasping and now she is much better I hope she starts laying again I haven’t got an egg from her in 3 days.
Gapeworms are located in the trachea aka windpipe. Did you force the garlic and ACV down the windpipe to eliminate the gapeworms?

It doesn’t sound like your chicken really had gapeworm. Chickens suffering from that are deathly ill, can’t catch their breath, and cannot eat drink or do anything that requires energy. Chickens will occasionally gape or adjust their crops, if something is stuck or hard to digest. Glad that your chicken is better.

Back
Top Bottom