This Is Freakin Hilarious!!!

Firemenlovechicks

Songster
10 Years
Jan 5, 2010
Medina, TN (near Jackson)
Ok, So I, along with my wife and two boys, went to my grandmother's house for Easter like we do every year. I have a cousin who is 20 years old and recently married a girl from "the city". There were about 20 of us sitting on the back patio eating our lunch, and my boys are busy telling everyone about their chickens. (this is our first time raising chickens, so they are very excited) Anyways, Jennifer, (my cousin's wife) looks at me with this REALLY puzzled look on her face and said..... "Chickens!!! What do you do with CHICKENS?? Do you MILK them?"

Yep, I couldn't believe what I heard, so I said........ "pardon?? what??"

She said........ "Do you milk your chickens? What do you do with them?" (The sad part is that SHE WAS SERIOUS! She REALLY wanted to know!)

OMG!!! I just had to get up from the table and walk away..... I was laughing so hard I thought my lunch was gonna come back up!

My cousin just rolled his eyes and hung his head........ He couldn't believe it either.

We are gonna get a quart jar, put some regular milk in it, and make a label that says "Certified Organic Free Range Chicken Milk"..... we are gonna give it to her at Thanksgiving dinner.....

Wow....... do people REALLY not know where their food comes from? That is scary, but funny, but scary........

Thought you all could use a good laugh..... I have to go milk the chickens now..........

nite.....

Jeff

Last edited:
Some people are very, very, ignorant.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom