THREAD KILLERS UNITE!

OneShotHunter

Songster
7 Years
May 7, 2012
Where the deer and the antalope play
I don't really expect this to go far, that's pretty self explanitory.
wink.png

Post here is you've ever killed a thread!

Not sure if I've ever actaully killed a thread. I know I've wounded a few that stayed dormant until some kind or bored soul brought them back to life days or weeks later!!
That counts. There are some people that "shock" a thread back to life after you've killed it, but it's still been killed, are your still a killer. (Of threads at least)

I don't really expect this to go far, that's pretty self explanitory.
wink.png

Post here is you've ever killed a thread!

Guy across the street from me had a chihuhua that he used to let roam all the time. I would peek outside and see the **** thing crapping in my yard and let my Doberman out to 'help' it go back home. Caught it one time right in the process of squatting in my yard and turned the dog loose on it. My girl actually used stealth and snuck up on it - Only broke out in a run the last few yards... Dog ended up dropping the turd in the street as it was trying to get away! Man, Those were some funny times! LOL!
smile.png

Just imagine that little 5 lb doggie in the middle of a sqat and then looking over it's shoulder to see 65+lbs of Dobie running full steam to have it for a snack!

FWIW - The Dobie I had back then was trained to NOT leave our property unless TOLD to do so. She would always stop at the property line even if chasing that dog. Would NOT have done that if I thought his dog was going to be injured in any way... In my yard those little chihuahua turds are hardly noticeable as compared to the packages that my dogs leave behind.

Back
Top Bottom