Three eaglets on Eagle Cam!!!

I honestly haven't checked it for several weeks or more. Just went and took a look and wow!! They have gotten so big. Love how they sleep the same way baby chickens do. They just flop down wherever!!!

Yes, they have grown so much. A little earlier, one of them got too close to the edge and mama put her right foot out and kinda kicked it back in the nest. I was like "WOW"!

I am now a multi cam addict. Watching the Norfolk VA cam AND the Decorah Iowa cam. Decorah has nite vision and less movement on windy days. Banding of eaglets at Norfolk cam is set for April 21st (next thursday) at 9am.They will actually retrieve the eaglets from the nest and bring them down to weigh and take info and band them. People at the gardens will get to view the banding. As will the web cam. So don't miss it! lol. Babies are getting big at Norfolk. The youngest is now 4 weeks old.... yes, still watching and looking forward to the banding. And then the branching before their actual fledging....

I'm partial to the Norfolk one. I watch everyday. April 21st at 9:00 am they are going to do the banding...........I gotta see that!

Thanks tdgill for the link
smile.png

I have it marked on my calendar at work which hangs right over my computer so it stares me in the face every time I glance up. I wont' forget---- I'll remind you!

They have gotten so big! the feet on them! aren't you glad you don't have to feed them, lol!

Back
Top Bottom