to all premenopausal women!!! and their better halves

Quote:
You crack me up Opa! Sweet old lady, my butt! Not until she reaches 70 or so giving out wet sloppy kisses to grandkids! I used to run away from old ladies like that!

Sheesh how much younger is she than you Opa?

(my guy is a "tad" older than me too....so far no one has asked him about his daughter when referring to me, but that happened with the gal he was seeing before and she is a year older than me...lol)

hang in there Opa, us women are goin through it and it's horrible at times, but i think most of us do think of you poor guys having to put up with us. today i gave hubby extra love and told him that i was sorry for the past couple days of emotions. hubby started reading on the internet about "male menopause"....and funny thing is, it makes sense that they may experience drops/fluctuations in hormones as well, just maybe not as extreme as us women experience it!
smile.png

Quote:
Got my ginko today-will start taking it in the morning. It's time release, so I didn't want to chance taking it and having it disrupt my sleep in any way-I have a hard enough time getting more than 5 hours of sleep at a time as it is these days! Also got some St. Johns Wort, figured it's worth a shot. My mood isn't that bad, but maybe it will help me get a little more motivation going. I already take flax oil and vtamin E, don't need the Q10-no problems with my heart. I need to be more diligent in taking my multi, calcium, glucosomine, etc. Maybe if I commit to taking them every day like I'm supposed to, some of the fatigue and joint aches will go away........hopefully, the ginko will help me remember to take them.........

Quote:
Hilarious!!!
gig.gif
"picky" seepage
lau.gif
Bum seepage sounds pretty good though (well - not good...hehee)

I thought all guys had that. That's why colored underwear is so popular.

Back
Top Bottom