To my RP friends

Quote:
A bunch of people were discussing a member who got banned and the mods didn't like us talking about moderation so they closed it.
hmm.png

Oh well... We still have Hi-Jacked threads, Crazy Cockerals, Luv's and Symph's Random Chats, etc.

Right-O

Blue_Myst,

Don't be guilted by Silver's disappearance. It's only a game, and besides, I understand that life just happens. You've not disappointed me any. If it makes you feel any better, Wildheart did a vanishing act of his very own - which was because I too became quite busy, so you're not really holding up anything if that's what you're worried about. WingClan was restarted with new characters, anyway, but if you have the time some day and feel like it, I'm sure that Zinnia_Hen would be willing to let you rejoin with Silver.

If anything, I've been more worried about you! While we're on the subject, and I'm not sure if you'll see this any time soon, but - how have you been doing, besides being very busy?

Quote:
What?!
th.gif
That's too bad, I know a lot of people enjoyed that thread.

Quote:
Thanks, BirdNut. It's just not like me to leave people hanging in the middle of something, which makes me angry at myself.

Thanks for asking, I'm doing great!
woot.gif
Busy, but great. I'm finally getting to study and work on the things I like the most. So how have you been lately, besides busy?
big_smile.png

Quote:
What?!
th.gif
That's too bad, I know a lot of people enjoyed that thread.

Quote:
Thanks, BirdNut. It's just not like me to leave people hanging in the middle of something, which makes me angry at myself.

Thanks for asking, I'm doing great!
woot.gif
Busy, but great. I'm finally getting to study and work on the things I like the most. So how have you been lately, besides busy?
big_smile.png

Blue!! and i dont mind at all! and uh, i cant i tack blood and amber
hide.gif
i dont think i can play them right.....

Quote:
Hey chickendiva
frow.gif
How've you been?

Hm, that's a very good question. If people are still interested I can keep it open--I can find some time to squeeze in the contest judging.

Quote:
Hey chickendiva
frow.gif
How've you been?

Hm, that's a very good question. If people are still interested I can keep it open--I can find some time to squeeze in the contest judging.

Oh, good, good.

I'm still intersted, but I haven't had time to do much writing lately.

Back
Top Bottom